Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what a good F-ing friend.. NOT!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is some funny **** haha.

Think we all would be a little upset about the whole situation but most of us on here, prob 98% would go to the dudes house knock on the door like classic said or get that stuff back to your own place and finish it. OR the other option would have been to finish it the night before you this got avoided!

How did you get home if you didnt ride the bike home? and why not just crash there so your already there when you wake up and can work on it?

As for chuck norris, we would def loose the interenet if he decided to vent. He would roundhouse kick that **** outa here! haha

Old 05-14-2009, 11:50 PM

If I had bros like you...calling me early the next morning, gettin' mad, repeatedly, after spending all night trying to fix your bike...for free? Hell yeah, I'd be opening up a position for a new bro. lol Damn man...whoever named their band Me First and the Gimme Gimme's nailed it.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:32 AM

i guess. theres alot more to this story. you dont know anything about me or my friend.. and theres too much to be told on here. i just needed to vent. so NONE of you guys would give a sh*t if a friend left ur bike outside in the open when he told you he would leave it in the garage? shows how much you care bout ur bike. i live in EAST SAN JOSE. but of course you guys wouldnt know bout the 'ghettoo'

Old 05-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Registered Users

did you ever get it back? or fixxed?

Old 05-15-2009, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sproutf3
did you ever get it back? or fixxed?

yeah i got it back 4 days later, fixed it the same night. I didnt mean to be all hardheaded, its just that this is the most valuable thing i have. id' kill to keep that thing in my hands. its just the way i was raised haha.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 AM

You'd kill for it huh? Wow. I just spent a lot of time working on my bike and I love it, but I wouldn't harm another person to keep it in my hands. It's materialistic, bro. Get your priorities together. I hope what you said was a figure of speech. I've slept out in the streets of Compton, CA. I know what ghetto is. Just remember... insurance... full coverage is nice =]

BTW, I'm glad you got it back and finished working on it.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:32 AM

if you not gonna share the whole story, and share just a tidbit. People will draw a conclusion from what you shared, and what you shared makes you like an ungrateful ***. If you can't handle a little bit of criticism when you vent in a public forum then you need to mature a few years...just my two cents..

Old 05-15-2009, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by willlo99
if you not gonna share the whole story, and share just a tidbit. People will draw a conclusion from what you shared, and what you shared makes you like an ungrateful ***. If you can't handle a little bit of criticism when you vent in a public forum then you need to mature a few years...just my two cents..

totally underrstandable.. just shows how quickly people judge, but also how lazy i get telling stories hahah.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:11 PM

I wouldn't recommend you apply for a job with the FBI as a profiler.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408
i live in EAST SAN JOSE. but of course you guys wouldnt know bout the 'ghettoo'
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

After reading the first 2 pages, I was actually gonna ask if you were from East SJ or something. Grow up. It's material. Yeah, it's annoying, but come on. Without more to the story that you still haven't told, you still look like a total douche.

Oh, yeah, nickel & dime represent!

Quick Reply: what a good F-ing friend.. NOT!