Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what a good F-ing friend.. NOT!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what a good F-ing friend.. NOT!

okay so i bring my bike to my friends house yesterday to work on changing the clutch cuz he has all the tools including a lift!(not like i need a lift but wow how many people have lifts in their garages?) so after hours and hours of labor i still couldnt get my clutch to engage so we call it a night. he tells me to come tomorrow to finish cuz if not then theres no other day i can go work on it cuz he has work and horrible hours and a girlfriend so of course he's pretty busy. i try calling him early this morning, no answer. so i text him. no answer. i wait 1 hour and call him again, and text him again. im starting to get pissed off. 'the sooner i finish the sooner i can get my **** outta ur garage!' is what i text him again. but still no text. that's BULLSHYT. why the F is he ignoring me? that's just f-ed up.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:46 PM

Maybe he shuts his phone off when he sleeps?

Old 05-08-2009, 01:54 PM

no i kno he's been up since like 9am. he's the kind that chooses hoes over bros..

Old 05-08-2009, 02:06 PM

You sound like an ungrateful, impatient, immature, and malicious individual in your OP. Shake your head and grow up.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by thrasher572
You sound like an ungrateful, impatient, immature, and malicious individual in your OP. Shake your head and grow up.

oh yeah? you're probably deaf then. how would you feel if ur beloved bike has been outside(yes outside in the front yard only covered by a size XL sweater) since 10pm last night not knowing if its been stolen or even kicked over my a stupid neighborhood kid. you dont. that's pretty sad for a senior member to be judging people like that.. judging by ur picture and the way u judge me.. i'd say you're single, rent a 1 room dorm, you're like.. 45 years old.. balding.. and probably have over $53,000 in debt. am i right?

Last edited by CaliKush; 05-08-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:27 PM

Hey man, you might wanna put yourself in your friends shoes. He's letting you borrow his tools, and his lift, on his time. You said he said for you to come tomorrow to finish maybe he didnt think you wanted to finish in the early morning. you said he works horrible hours, i work a lot too, i dont know about your friend but on days i dont have to work i like to sleep in. if your texting him stuff like "the sooner i finish the sooner i can get my **** outta ur garage!" he might see that as you giving him attitude and you being ungreatful for him letting you use his stuff. this is just my opinion and im just going off what you posted.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:31 PM

Your response only proves my point. You borrow the lift, space, and tools and have no gratitude, only criticism. You hack on your unsuspecting "friend" in a public forum and have the nerve to call them a friend.
You are sad and pathetic. Grow up.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408
oh yeah? you're probably deaf then. how would you feel if ur beloved bike has been outside(yes outside in the front yard only covered by a size XL sweater) since 10pm last night not knowing if its been stolen or even kicked over my a stupid neighborhood kid. you dont. that's pretty sad for a senior member to be judging people like that.. judging by ur picture and the way u judge me.. i'd say you're single, rent a 1 room dorm, you're like.. 45 years old.. balding.. and probably have over $53,000 in debt. am i right?

OK, I just read that after i posted. I woulda pushed my bike into a garage or into someones home. NO WAY I leave my bike outside over night.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by johndoe
OK, I just read that after i posted. I woulda pushed my bike into a garage or into someones home. NO WAY I leave my bike outside over night.

EXACTLY. he told me he was going to leave it in the garage but my other friend passed by and he said it was outside with a sweater over it..

Old 05-08-2009, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by thrasher572
Your response only proves my point. You borrow the lift, space, and tools and have no gratitude, only criticism. You hack on your unsuspecting "friend" in a public forum and have the nerve to call them a friend.
You are sad and pathetic. Grow up.
first of all. all the **** is his dads cuz his dads a construction worker. second. put ur stanky *** canadian feet in my shoes. he says he's gonna leave the bike in the garage, so i left. later that night my other friend passes by and shes all his lights in his house off. MY bike infront of the house with a sweater over it. how the F would you feel? huh??? i think i just got u mad cuz i was right bout u single n balding and needing a life and $60Grand to pay off ur debt!

Last edited by CaliKush; 05-08-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Quick Reply: what a good F-ing friend.. NOT!