Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What else do you drive besides your CBR?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 11:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What else do you drive besides your CBR?

I am just a basic Toyota fan. We have a 03 Rav 4 (Baby/bike hauler..could be one in the same I guess) '95 Toyota Tercel; I have a pocket bike, a Yamaha Radian, and my CBR..this week...but I change alot. I hope to have R1 in the next few weeks!!
I checked out your site..YOU ARE QUITE THE DODGE FAN!!! ( and cute too...you're welcome)
"Hey!! That thing gotta Hemi??"
So you dont have a CBR?? How in the H$##%%^ did you become the ADMIN on this site?? I dont really care that you dont have a bike; it is just odd??

Old 11-04-2004, 12:28 AM

other than my bike, i have a 2002 dodge dakota r/t (it's my baby), and a 2002 ford ranger that i drive as a daily driver down here in college.

Old 11-04-2004, 12:45 AM

Well lets see here. I have my 95 CBR900RRR and my 98 CBR600F3. My daily driver is a 1999 Dodge Neon R/T. It is drag raced and autocrossed on a regular basis. The car has lots of performance and suspension upgrades. The car has ran a best of 14.1 @ 98mph in the 1/4 mile. Not too shabby for a 4 cyllinder with full interior, power steering, and ac still all intact. I am currently in the beginning stages of piecing together a turbo system for her though. Hopefully she will be boosting by april or may. Here are some pics and a list of my modifications: http://www.floridaneons.org/members/neonspeed.html

I have been building and racing Dodge Neon's since 95. I have owned 5 of them over the years. My fastest was a 95 SOHC 4 dr that ran a 13.7 @ 108 in the 1/4 mile.

Prior cars were an 89 toyota tercel, a 90 chevy cavalier, a 67 ford mustang that I customized, a 69 Camaro SS that I customized, a 64 impala SS that I started to customize but sold before I finished. Next up will be some kind of SUV or truck to be a bike hauler.

Old 11-04-2004, 02:47 AM

My other car was a 1990 CRX Si, did a DOHC ZC motor swap, lightened flywheel, stage 3 clutch, eibach suspension including strut bars, intake, msd ignition, rims, full exhaust, etc.. and adjustable 50-200 shot direct port NOS kit. It blew my first ZC motor so I just ordered another and dropped it in... I love honda's so easy to work on and cheap to replace motors! Well I had my Wings West urethane body kit with z3 fenders on hand and an appointment at my body shop when on my way home from school on homecoming week I ran into the back of a full size van, I was so pissed, my baby was totalled!!! I cried for weeks and sank into deep depression, j/k, but I ended up parting everything out and now I drive a weak *** 95 firebird!

Amanda, you look kinda mischievious in that photo!?! And it looks sexy.... the Dodge that is! i have alway like the color red

Old 11-04-2004, 01:00 PM

This is my ID so people don't confuse me with my boss Ralph.

OMG! Where you okay after stuffing the Honda into a van?!?! OUCH!! I'm not a fan of anything but Dodge... but I respect everyone likes different things so I hate hearing that you lose your baby.

Mischievous...? Me... ? No... never...

I agree... I LOVE my truck... she's very sexy in my opinion. LOL! You'll never meet anyone as obsessed as I am about The Lady In Red (the truck).

~Amanda

Old 11-04-2004, 02:00 PM

Yeah you definatley have to DODGE the subject with you around huh?? J/K You definately have quite the obsession/collection going on!! But it is cool that you are so dedicated!!
And it is nice to put a face with the name( Amanda is much more personal than ADMIN by the way!!)
I would put my picture up; but my agent said to wait until my proofs are back from the milk carton facility and the post office!! HA HA HA

Old 11-04-2004, 02:40 PM

dodge fan, huh? awesome, that's what i like to hear. which engine is in your ram, 5.2, 5.9, or do you have the 3.9 v6? my dakota r/t has the 5.9 with a few performance mods . anyway, good looking ram you've got there.

Old 11-04-2004, 03:53 PM

V6? Are you kidding! Hehehe!! She's a 5.9L 360 V8 Magnum with lots of mods and more to come. The Lady In Red is a tough truck... I wish I knew a place close to me where I could dyno her. Most places are SO expensive for trucks... I don't know why... But she's a quick one... I race all over town and constantly surprise people who think a girl in a truck can't hang. She's a sleeper, looks stock... but's she's not... hehehe!!

Anywho... yes, I'm ALL Dodge... dedicated... more like insanely obsessed. But's it's all good... most people have never met a girl like me so that makes me unique.

~Amanda

Quick Reply: What else do you drive besides your CBR?