Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do tou do...

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008 | 10:48 PM
Default RE: What do tou do...

Find something else dude..there is an OCEAN of other women out there. I dont care if she's a rich, playboy bunny, aerobics instructor **** star. There are 16 zillion women in the world...friends are tough to replace though.

Old 08-31-2008 | 10:56 PM

Okay so if you didn't see that one post I made where I was completely incoherent.. I was blitzed last night. That one girl is pretty sexy but I don't want her haha. Last time I was in that kind of predicament my best friend had it hard for a girl and I wanted her too. I stayed away from her even though I lived with him and she would hit on me every time I saw her. Needless to say I caved a month ago and f#$ked her. Dude kicked me out of his house with a sh!tty reason so I just decided to poke that girl. I'm just worried I made an *** outta myself last night in front of my room mate and that girl.

Old 08-31-2008 | 10:58 PM

I'm guessing by using the word contest I meant compete for her but I don't remember making this thread last night.

Old 09-01-2008 | 02:29 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

stick it in her 1st and then ask if he wants sloppy 2nds and if he does then he is a true friend if not then he cares more about the girl then you.. sorry imma lil drunk and it sounded lik ethe best advice right now

Old 09-01-2008 | 02:37 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

stick it in her 1st and then ask if he wants sloppy 2nds and if he does then he is a true friend if not then he cares more about the girl then you.. sorry imma lil drunk and it sounded lik ethe best advice right now
lolol good enough advice

Old 09-01-2008 | 05:34 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

lolol good enough advice
yu's all are a bunch of sick puppies [sm=nothatway.gif]
and we all know what happens to sick puppies guy's .... hmmm
are you going to euthanize us?

Old 09-01-2008 | 05:52 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

lolol good enough advice
yu's all are a bunch of sick puppies [sm=nothatway.gif]
and we all know what happens to sick puppies guy's .... hmmm
are you going to euthanize us?
lol
i would just stick her and let it play out on its own from there...and check if she has a sister