Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What to do??

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do??

Ok well i am having some lady problems right no. Just out of a long relashionship almost 3 years if you really care read my post on catmayo85 thread like last weak #41https://cbrforum.com/m_524532/mpage_3/key_/tm.htm.
but this weekend i opened a new bank account and the girl who set me up was very pretty smart so i got some ***** and asked her to dinner that night wich i was going out to with my buddy. Had a great time she was really cool and everything and WAY to good looking for me. but the whole time out with her ALL i could think about is my ex. we have been broken up for 2 months but icant help and i want to try and talk to some one else and this girl is so far great and if things were differnt i would be so happy but i dont really care at all. and i am scarred i am going to be an ******* to this great girl. And my friend really liked her to. i guess i will take it slow and see what happens. and guess who called me as i am typing this my ex and she wants to come over tonight and like the loser i am i told her go ahead. i dont know why i am so inlove with her she has screwd me so many times so bad. and going to take new girl to bke night tomorow night to see how it goes. what do you guys think

P.S. if you feel like calling me a gaint pink female hole i understand because that is how i feel and i know i am know completly differnt because me x screwd me up.

Old 04-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Default RE: What to do??

Man... letting the girl over tonight is a BAD plan... that's a big ole bad plan right there.

If this new girl really is great, she won't fly with the ex being around... if the ex has screwed you over a bunch of times, and you still really have trouble getting her out of your heart, the only thing to do is distance yourself from her. There's no other options. You can't play the "just friends" role... unless you two broke up on "good" terms or by mutual agreement, it NEVER works. She'll play you for the fool, and you will let her. The only way is distance.

Start with excuses, too busy, whatever. Mention you're going to hang out with a new girl, whatever. The longer you go without her around, the better you'll feel, the easier it gets, and the more you can enjoy this smokin' hot, smart bank chick that your friend already likes! (You don't want him to steal her do ya? )

"Man-up" and do what you've got to do. It sucks... matters of the heart always do. But you can't heal a wound by grabbing at the blade... and you won't feel better till you stop pouring salt in it.

Old 04-07-2008, 04:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

Man... letting the girl over tonight is a BAD plan... that's a big ole bad plan right there.

If this new girl really is great, she won't fly with the ex being around... if the ex has screwed you over a bunch of times, and you still really have trouble getting her out of your heart, the only thing to do is distance yourself from her. There's no other options. You can't play the "just friends" role... unless you two broke up on "good" terms or by mutual agreement, it NEVER works. She'll play you for the fool, and you will let her. The only way is distance.

Start with excuses, too busy, whatever. Mention you're going to hang out with a new girl, whatever. The longer you go without her around, the better you'll get and easier it gets and the more you can enjoy this smokin' hot, smart bank chick that your friend already likes! (You don't want him to steal her do ya? )
+10000000 to all of this..

as for making plans tonight, this is the perfect oppertunity(sp) to start the distance thing and CANCEL YOUR PLANS.. make up whatever reason u see fit, but DO NOT hang out with her

Ive been in the same situation before and its not easy, but after all is said and done, i look back and want to smack myself for the **** i put myself through...

Old 04-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Retired Moderator

Dude...I am hanging my head in shame at you . You HAVE to tell your ex not to come over. If she hadn't "screwd me so many times so bad" (your words), then it may not be a bad idea. As far as the new girl, it takes a long time to feel comfortable with a new person. I think we all compare a new interest to our old one, especially if there has been arecent break. You have to get to know somebody before you get to the good stuff. Give the new girl a chance. She may be the somebody you were supposed to meet. How do you know unless you give it a shot?

Old 04-07-2008, 04:42 PM

i've put people through that before. No matter how much you think about here do something else go ride call the other chick, because getting back with your ex will probally not work.

^^^^^ knows from experience even if i do regret for hurting people. But everything happens for a reason....Lesson learned

Old 04-07-2008, 04:45 PM

lrn2go, you rock!!!!

I love the man up part. I think I want a t-shirt now that says that on it =]

Old 04-07-2008, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl
Give the new girl a chance. She may be the somebody you were supposed to meet. How do you know unless you give it a shot?
thats how i feel but at the same time it sucks being with out the person i love and bow she is being nice and everything feels good but i know it is over and cant be fixed but it is so hard because i care for her so much and except for being a lying two faced bitch she is perfect if you know what i mean i know that sounds wierd

Old 04-07-2008, 04:53 PM

yea... i know from experience too... if uve been in a relationship for 3 years ur not gonna be able to ever get over her if ur still around her.
if its been 2 months since u broke up, and ur still that head over heels for her, uve probably been hanging out with her over the past two months huh? this will never work, like Lrn said... if you cut it off COMPLETELY, no texts, no chatting, def no hanging out it should only take a few weeks. it hurts, i know, but also like Lrn said it gets easier every day u go with no contact and in a few weeks ull be in the right mind state (and emotional state) to give Bank Girl the chance she deserves... its not fair to her, or to u if you keep things going w. the ex and u could ruin somethin good (w the bank girl) without giving it a real chance.

good luck i know its easier said than done ive been through it and had ppl tell me the same but u have to force urself to do it

Old 04-07-2008, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: RooR Mast3r904

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl
Give the new girl a chance. She may be the somebody you were supposed to meet. How do you know unless you give it a shot?
thats how i feel but at the same time it sucks being with out the person i love and bow she is being nice and everything feels good but i know it is over and cant be fixed but it is so hard because i care for her so much and except for being a lying two faced bitch she is perfect if you know what i mean i know that sounds wierd
double post i know, but i didnt see this before i posted last...
anyway

yea i know it sux being without the one u love, but just like u said "NOW she is being nice and everything..."
shes obviously not like that all the time.
its easy to tell how she probably is, she wants what she thinks she cant have.
now that ur gone, shes nice and wants to be around, and is "sorry and will never do it again" im sure.
but u know in 3 months... she'll go right back, especially if shes already done it multiple times, i understand giving her a second chance, but if she loved u, as much as u love her, she wouldnt have screwed u over time and time again.
she also knows that if she screws up, ull take her back, like ur about to do...

Old 04-07-2008, 04:59 PM

sorry here the back storry thread 41 sorry song long and thats the short version
https://cbrforum.com/m_524532/mpage_3/key_/tm.htm