Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What did you get your SO for xmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 07:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my girl diamond stud earings...she's gonna kill me...but she has done so much for me and is going thru a rough time. she's having knee replacement done at the end of Feb.....hopefully these will brighten things a lil

Old 12-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by makin sparks
well, looked it up. brought up some a page of rings, when it came up my wallet jumped out of my pocket and went and hid under the couch, wont come out, damn thing.....lol

Damn- I'm still laughing at that - so true, for many of us !

Old 12-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ugh... Am revisiting her 'wish' list. You guys are showing me up too much. So I know it won't happen in time for Xmas but...

Talking with people for pre-approved mortgages for a house. Then its a matter of being dragged through showings in my price range Thought there are 2 things any house must have for me: a basement suitable for turning into a Man-Cave and a garage for my bike!

Old 12-18-2009, 11:58 PM

I got my girl a flatscreen tv. And i dont know what she got me but she did call me the other day while she was in cycle gear and sounded really lost, haha.

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Thought there are 2 things any house must have for me: a basement suitable for turning into a Man-Cave and a garage for my bike!
thats exactly what im looking for when i buy a house too. ive already told my gf that i will have a man cave or else!

Old 12-19-2009, 12:22 PM

A pair of Puma shoes she's been drooling over, and this:

Old 12-20-2009, 12:28 AM

Just remembered another jewelry designer that will cause direct face jumping in normal women - Judith Ripka

Old 12-24-2009, 12:58 AM

Wow... everyone has me beat bad...
I adopted two kittens...

Her cat was killed a month or so back, and I know she's been pining. I WAS planning on putting some bows on them and sneaking them in...but she found the adoption papers while my back was turned, so I guess the cat is out of the bag...

Old 12-24-2009, 08:54 AM

I gave her the gift of me helping get Christmas meal and gifts ready for all the children and grandchildren....I stayed completely out of her way while she did all this.....she so far has seemed very appreciative!

Old 12-24-2009, 09:43 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife and I were SUPPOSED to just give ourselves a big LCD TV and blu-ray for christmas, but then chit got outta control again. We justified it by buying "practical" things for each other (ss deep fryer, new crockpot, food saver, etc.), but then i ended up getting her 2prs of earrings, a couple necklaces, blu-rays, games, clothes, etc etc etc.
I can justify a new OBD1/2 livedata scanner as practical, right? And a new Garmin 1350T Nuvi is pretty practical, too... and everybody needs a new smartphone....
We haven't even had our "real" christmas at my parents house yet.... and her birthday is in the beginning of January.
I told her I was gonna get her a new scooter for her birthday. She responded with "are you a ****in' idiot? I don't want a goshdam scooter!"........ but I know deep down she's really excited...

Old 12-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote And a new Garmin 1350T Nuvi is pretty practical, too
She'll love it.

Fallen 3 That's a priceless gift - best gift is one that comes from the heart - no matter what it costs. I've been so broke all I had to give was my love - 13 years later, still strong.

Quick Reply: What did you get your SO for xmas?