Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What did you get your SO for xmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JHouse
It's pretty hard to go wrong there.

ya, was gonna get her some gear for the bike but her father sold his harley and gave her his wifes jacket and helmet.... hers looks better than mine!!! icon jacket and shoei helmet that was worn like twice.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:16 AM

Look at David Yurman jewelry. She will squeal.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:23 AM

well, looked it up. brought up some a page of rings, when it came up my wallet jumped out of my pocket and went and hid under the couch, wont come out, damn thing.....lol

Old 12-16-2009, 11:42 AM

I just looked too. You get a much larger selection and a broader range of prices at a store. Plus the net has a bunch of fakes. Just FYI.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:45 AM

have to check it out, try and find a store in my neck of the woods

Old 12-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok.. I will share what I got and tell him not to read or he'll ruin it for himself!

I got him a video card he wanted for the computer..

And this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

This (black with white... since he's got a turbo bike): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

And a tanning package.

I gave him the video card cause he's been sweatin' me for it.. it was one of those things he pulled up on newegg and I bought it right in front of him. And he got me a car charger for my iphone that he gave me.. probably before I bought one for myself.. Was looking at them the other day on ebay. And I know he got me this crazy makeup I had been wanting: http://cgi.ebay.com/UV-Neon-Aquacolo...item53de7d3c33
And he said 3 other things but I have no idea what they are.

I'm having a really hard time trying to find something for my mom.. we don't have the best relationship and I hadn't talked to her for 8 months or so. (In fact, it's only been within the last couple weeks that I told my dad I bought a motorcycle.) My parents got me a stethoscope. And my bf helped me pick out some stay warm **** for my dad.. 4 way stretch performance thermal top, polypropylene fleece pants, max cold outdoor socks 60% wool, 30% acrylic, 10% nylon, and ragg wool convertible glove/mittens with grippies on the palms.. he works on heavy machinery outside this way he'll still be able to use his fingers and stay somewhat warm. I was gonna get them a gift certificate to go out to eat but they do that anyway. And they have so much clutter in the house.... it's hard. My mom pretty much gets on ebay and buys herself whatever she wants with my dad's money. I aksed her what she wanted and she said Susan Boyle cd....... I picked it up and hid it in the cart then threw it somewhere and declared, "I can't buy this, I'm going to call her and tell her she can't have it; it's gay!" I dunno, since I work in the beauty/service industry, maybe I'll get her something where she can go and get a manicure and a pedicure. That way it can't sit around and make the house look messy. The bf's parents were easy, we got them a blueray player and some movies..

Old 12-16-2009, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by makin sparks
have to check it out, try and find a store in my neck of the woods
You should not have a problem with that in Phoenix/Scottsdale. (and what "woods" are you talking about? - I've been there )

Old 12-16-2009, 12:06 PM

ya the biggest problem i have is actually getting my @$$ away from the computer and outta the house.

and the "woods" you might be accustomed to is a lil different. I have a tree in my front yard... that pretty much counts 'round here for "woods" lol...

Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Satnav for her car, plus a book she wanted, and some other small bits.
Me, not a clue, we have a rule not to look in certain cupboards at Christmas - we're not kids, so we don't........
It's always a problem to find presents for my wife, really have to think.............
she's not a "girly girl" so frilly stuff is out (hell, she rides a 750)

Old 12-18-2009, 12:41 AM

so i changed my mind got the gf a ski-trip with me for a weekend, a new helmet and 2 necklaces 1 for xmas and 1 as a surprise for when we go on the ski trip

Quick Reply: What did you get your SO for xmas?