Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What did you do while the forum was down?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What did you do while the forum was down?

Is it still funny to say "Your Mom?"

I don't care, I'm going for it.

Your Mom.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:05 AM

Went to Wisconsin Dells for the Midwest Meet...that didn't meet, still had fun anyway. Worked, took my final in Engineering Econ, tried to figure out what the hell is going on with my laptop freaking out about viruses, looked in every corner of the internet for the F3 parts that I need. Oh their a front RH upper, front fender, and front rim if you have one lying around.

~Adam

Old 05-22-2008, 08:08 AM
VP

Fired a girl at work.

Got all my charges dropped from my stupid ticket which was awesome.

Rode a couple hundred miles.

Found out I'm starting a new position June 1st (good thing).

It was a busy week! I needed you guys!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:24 AM

Changed the oil on my bike, went to the drag-strip, washed and waxed the bike, played MarioKart on the Wii, hooked up a new surround sound... and flew to Fresno, CA (where I am right now, getting ready to fly back... it's 6:30am... my flight leaves in an hour and 45 minutes... I shouldn't even be here typing!) Oh... and got in a car accident (fender bender, not a huge deal. No tickets issued, both cars drove away, that kinda thing)

<edit> Oh yeah... and conned ShiraF4I into taking a ride down I35 to the far side of Wichita Kansas... and back, in one day for work. Mapquest claims 2 hours and 45 minutes each way. Good times.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

Changed the oil on my bike, went to the drag-strip, washed and waxed the bike, played MarioKart on the Wii, hooked up a new surround sound... and flew to Fresno, CA (where I am right now, getting ready to fly back... it's 6:30am... my flight leaves in an hour and 45 minutes... I shouldn't even be here typing!) Oh... and got in a car accident (fender bender, not a huge deal. No tickets issued, both cars drove away, that kinda thing)

<edit> Oh yeah... and conned ShiraF4I into taking a ride down I35 to the far side of Wichita Kansas... and back, in one day for work. Mapquest claims 2 hours and 45 minutes each way. Good times.
HA 2hour 45 minutes!

I just googled cbrforum and used the cache view to get my kick

Old 05-22-2008, 10:37 AM
Banned

You guys were up that far?

We should have a meet around there for the MidWest guys. For some reason, I dunno - when I think of MidWest, Wisconsin is one of the last states to come to mind... Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma... not Wisconsin, lol.

Ride to Witchita isn't bad - hell we could even meet at Topeka and buzz the road course racetrack (Heartland Park Topeka).

If you guys are down I'll make Okiezac come too. Him and I need some alone time.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:47 AM

umm...i checked sunday...was raining down cats and dogs, so i couldnt ride. Checked again sunday about 30 times. Watched a movie, fell asleep. Went to work monday morning, checked when i woke up mon. twice. Got to work, checked about every 20 mins. Got to the appartment(no the bike is back home[:@]), checked many more times before falling asleep. tuesday, same as monday.

I did manage to make a facebook though....only out of extreme boredom.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

You guys were up that far?

We should have a meet around there for the MidWest guys. For some reason, I dunno - when I think of MidWest, Wisconsin is one of the last states to come to mind... Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma... not Wisconsin, lol.

Ride to Witchita isn't bad - hell we could even meet at Topeka and buzz the road course racetrack (Heartland Park Topeka).

If you guys are down I'll make Okiezac come too. Him and I need some alone time.
Holy 11 hour ride batman! I don't think that will be in my agenda this year. Maybe after my ol' lady become more familiar with riding we can plan a long distance run next year. Where you outta agiain Kid?

Old 05-22-2008, 12:00 PM

tried to log on from 3 or 4 different computers..even had to email okiezac to see if he could get on..then i had surgery and slept for 3 days straight.[&o]

Old 05-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Banned

Show-Me State homie! Yeah it'd be a trip for you guys. Imagine my surprise to see the Midwest meet being formed... then I saw where, lol. Yeah I had to skip that one

Quick Reply: What did you do while the forum was down?