Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What did you do while the forum was down?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What did you do while the forum was down?

Panicked that the site was down, hung out at the motorcycle shop,installed the frame sliders on the wifes f4i,ordered her a used,less damaged right fairing,surfed motohouston.com got a new battery for the 900 ordered Brake rotor, brakes, turn signals, new helmet and jacket off e-bay, today my sprocket and chain showed up at my door and my new/used jacket. cleaned and lubed the wifes chain, worked on the 900, got some B-12 for the carbs, think i let them sit too long now the darn thing wont start. got the stuff to do oil changes on both bikes, and tonight went and hung out with an old friend i havent seen in years, bumped into him in town the other night, turns out hes getting a divorce so hence the hanging out, just having fun and a life for once! LOL i tell you this is like crack man, once you get onto this site and when it goes away you start having withdrawls.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:14 PM

After clicking on cbrforum a zillion times, I felt betrayed and went and bought a yamaha. Post about new bike to follow very soon..............at least it wasn't a suzuki right???

Old 05-21-2008, 10:24 PM
RCR

I thought I was BANNED!!!!! that kinda sucked it locked up my computer trying to load the site all 562 times I tried.

Hung out with the wife, sure am glad this site is back up

Old 05-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Banned

Cried until I couldnt cry any longer. Then I emailed Voodoo in a desperation attempt to have some kind of forum interaction. He treated me the same as he does here, ignored me.

Went on a couple group rides with the locals. One was good (small very talented and experienced group) and the other was a disaster. Full of about 12-14 riders who have only been riding for a few months. Very scary to say the least.

Then I surfed the local forum. After about a day of posting on the local site, I realized just how good we have it here.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:32 PM

I actually tried another site and was dissapointed to say the least. I looked into the 954 post and found that there was only two other 54 riders! WTF! Then I realised they only had like 37 members, well I left and cleaned the bike. I looked into polishing and am now getting ready for that adventure!

wildcard

Old 05-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thinking what to post on this thread when the site is okay again... for sure this thread will pop up after a long lay off....

Old 05-21-2008, 10:41 PM

i rode to a bike shop with my buddy and looked at all the new bikes. they seem a lot bigger. and ugly. im sorry but the new 1000 looks ugly too. although i saw the new 600 with the graffiti paint scheme, and really thought it looked nice. i also bought a new face sheild ( mirror blue). but it hasnt come yet

Old 05-21-2008, 10:44 PM

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY NITE

Old 05-21-2008, 10:55 PM

jacked off

Old 05-21-2008, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

jacked off

Me too.

Quick Reply: What did you do while the forum was down?