Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What did you do while the forum was down?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What did you do while the forum was down?

So, while the forum was down, I changed the oil and lubed and adjusted the chains on my bike and the wifey's bike, I wrote some (not all) lyrics to a new song I have been working on, watched the Lakers beat Utah to go to the Western Conference finals in the NBA, went on a group ride that was a total fiasco, made some kick *** zucchini bread with my daughter, and saw "Prince Caspian". Seems like the time off allowed me to live life...hahaha! What did you you guys do?

Old 05-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Default RE: What did you do while the forum was down?

cried

cleaned the chain on my bike.. hoped my slip-on, sliders, and mirrors would come by now. I only ordered them about 8 days ago tho... so i couldn't ride cuz i already have my bike apart lol.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Cried. Tried to hang myself but couldnt tie the knot. Went to get a gun, but the site came back before my waiting period was over.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I rode my bike n put the smack down on internet drama queens lol.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:27 PM

Went to my first physical therapy session...son had baseball tourneys up in Silverdale for the weekend...took a sh*t load of pictures for his baseball and basketball teams...
Here's an action shot of one I got of one team player.
RB
Name:  garretRS.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  302.5 KB

Old 05-21-2008, 09:27 PM

Wait what? The site was down? When? lol j/k Yea I was trying to log into it all weekend on my freaking PHONE! What did I do while it was down? I actually did WORK at my job. =( No fun

Mike

Old 05-21-2008, 09:30 PM

LOL...funny you should ask: https://cbrforum.com/m_573544/mpage_.../tm.htm#573673

Other than that....working and chasing the rugrats around

RED [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-21-2008, 09:31 PM

i clicked on the cbr forum link about 7,938 times - and then i did an oil change and got prepped for my Niagara falls trip which I am leaving for on Friday. I had the saddlebags on my f4i and was all ready to take pics, but then i didn't take any pics at all because the site was down and so i realized nobody else would really care to see the pictures...

After my sweet trip I'll post precisely one metric s*it ton of pictures.

so glad to have the forum back up!

Old 05-21-2008, 09:46 PM

Panicked of course, accussed my wife of stuffing up my computer, ran upteen virus & malware scans, rang my sevice provider, scanned the internet for any info (supprisingly a few forums mentioned it), wept uncontrollably. Cleaned my bike several times, played Crysis again, finally ended up curled up in a corner, sucking my thumb with my favourite blankie "It'll be back, the said it would be back......"

Old 05-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Banned

Changed oil in the bikes, cleaned and lubed chains, provided some support for a buddy kickin' a bad habit, helped get my nephew his first quad, F3 fell off the bike stand while I was getting rubber mounted, followed up a couple of leads for jobs, made some videos on the F3, took the XR to a moto-x track, dumped the XR at the track a couple of times, met a kid in a parking lot and as I went inside to get some plugs for the XR and whenhe tried to leave andpulled out in front of a car and went down good, pretty much from a dead stop. See if I can find an article, wish I could get pics off my phone onto here... got a pic of his leg in the ER... ewwwww [:'(].

Wearing all his gear. First bike an 01-02 F4i, had it a month.

Quick Reply: What did you do while the forum was down?