Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Well after 29 years...UPDATE with pic

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008 | 12:54 AM
Default RE: Well after 29 years...

my last tattoo

Old 11-13-2008 | 12:54 AM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

I talked to my friends artist a few times, and the main thing he said is it could be hard. If he gets too near any of the burns the ink will instant run, and it will turn to crap fast. I have had a couple of ideas i would have liked, basiclly a sleeve working around the burns, but i was advised against it.
well man that is up to you in the end. When i did mine the needle split my leg like a razor blade because of the way we did it and i just filled it with ink and taped it shut and it was all good after four weeks or so. sometimes the **** that is not supposed to happen is what makes it special. But it is all your call. I have my own personal opinion of it and others have their own.

Old 11-13-2008 | 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: rider0033

my last tattoo

That is awesome! you a Scorpio? I was looking at something similar, just no money

Old 11-13-2008 | 01:04 AM

yes sir scorpio indeed. i got that over my heart for obvious reasons. i've been in love with tatts since my first ghetto one. n.y. make sure you plan the tatt out well as it may not be your last and one day your tatts may multiply to connect to each other, make sure they make sense and follow the theme of your life as your life changes but always the same. also make sure you have high quality tatts from the first to the last. one more thing is try to make sure the same artist does all your work, fi not when you compare them it will look like a left fairing that is kawi green and a right fairing that is 09 cbr green if you know what i mean.

Old 11-13-2008 | 01:13 AM

Ah man TK. You could do something SICK with that...Like around the burns make it a bio-mechanical thing. Where you look like a robot on the inside you know? And the but have him make it look like it just burned your skin away completely there and allowing people to see inside and see the gears/wires. And then blend them with the real burns. That would just be awesome.

Old 11-13-2008 | 01:21 AM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

Ah man TK. You could do something SICK with that...Like around the burns make it a bio-mechanical thing. Where you look like a robot on the inside you know? And the but have him make it look like it just burned your skin away completely there and allowing people to see inside and see the gears/wires. And then blend them with the real burns. That would just be awesome.
thats a sick idea.

tk burns,scares and breaks = awesomeness

Old 11-13-2008 | 07:34 AM
|

ORIGINAL: rider0033

yes sir scorpio indeed. i got that over my heart for obvious reasons. i've been in love with tatts since my first ghetto one. n.y. make sure you plan the tatt out well as it may not be your last and one day your tatts may multiply to connect to each other, make sure they make sense and follow the theme of your life as your life changes but always the same. also make sure you have high quality tatts from the first to the last. one more thing is try to make sure the same artist does all your work, fi not when you compare them it will look like a left fairing that is kawi green and a right fairing that is 09 cbr green if you know what i mean.
I already have it though out in my head and they will all connect. The one today will be only the beginning of it, im starting on my right arm then wrapping out to the shoulder blade/back

All of the tats i have planned will Always have meaning, one is the Gemini twins/tribal and the other is my family crest ( 2 things which will never change)

Old 11-13-2008 | 07:39 AM

ORIGINAL: my98gtvr4
its crazy how it gets after your first tattoo. all you want to do is get more.
Oh hell yeah, love 'em. Love the feeling of the needles too. It's totally addicting.

Old 11-13-2008 | 10:03 AM

I remember a friend calling me and telling me he had an awesome artist coming to his house to do tattoos. i said sure ill get a tattoo. here is what followed 8 hours later

Old 11-13-2008 | 11:56 AM
Retired Moderator

My old managers wife apparently had a sun or something around her belly button...then she had a kid and stayed large. One of the guys at work joked that it probably looked like a daddy long legs. That helped me come up with my "production company" name for when I recorded my CD...Spiderbelly Productions. Cool, eh? Funny, too.

Quick Reply: Well after 29 years...UPDATE with pic