Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Welcome CyclesNow.com to CBRF!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome CyclesNow.com to CBRF!!

No Models Found with that criteria , i.e. 2004-5 Honda . [>:]

Website is a big waste of time with no information.

Old 07-23-2005, 09:53 PM

I searched for used bike..93-present..HONDA...any model.....state of CA

NO MATCHES!![:@]
That is impossible that NO HONDA motorcycles ( Shadows, CR, CBR, Goldwing,TRX ect...) can be found in the MOST HEAVILY MOTORCYCLE POPULATED state!!!

Old 07-23-2005, 09:58 PM

I tried new bikes in CA any HONDA and MODEL....NO MATCHES!!
HA HAH HA[:'(]

Old 07-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya -- somebody needs to let these guys know that their finder isn't finding. It had no matches for any Hondas within 250 miles of me.

Old 07-26-2005, 07:52 PM

Old 07-27-2005, 10:50 AM

Guys,

CyclesNow.com is just getting up and going. We have not even been up and running for 2 weeks now. We are in the process of signing up dealers everyday. It just takes time to get around. You can't expect a company to have every dealer signed up in every state within weeks of the site going live. I would appreciate a little patience. We are adding stuff to it everyday. If there is something that you are looking for specifically let me know we can probably find it for you.

Thank you for understanding.

Mat

Old 07-27-2005, 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: CyclesNow

Guys,

CyclesNow.com is just getting up and going. We have not even been up and running for 2 weeks now. We are in the process of signing up dealers everyday. It just takes time to get around. You can't expect a company to have every dealer signed up in every state within weeks of the site going live. I would appreciate a little patience. We are adding stuff to it everyday. If there is something that you are looking for specifically let me know we can probably find it for you.

Thank you for understanding.

Mat

Hey Mat , sorry for being so ruff on ya but with a name like CyclesNow.com I was expecting more .
I look forward to seeing your site improve.

Old 07-27-2005, 07:00 PM

Hey, no problem at all. I understand where you are coming from. You go to a site and there are no vehicles listed I would be the same way.

We have a huge task ahead of us and that is getting inventory listed on the site from dealers and private individuals. Getting motorcycle dealers to spend money on a new product/service is a tough thing to do. I have been in the motorcycle industry for the past 10 years as a GM of a few different motorcycle shops so I know how difficult it is to get dealerships to shell out $. We developed this site and idea for both the consumer and dealer. Lets face it retail sales are moving online more and more everyday and we wanted to give consumers a complete research channel, and a place where they can actually shop for a vehicle before even leaving the house which is where our quote requests come in. We basically start the shopping process for the consumer. We are plugging away, adding new features, adding new inventory, marketing and advertising and trying to grow the company. Everyone has to start somewhere and this is just the beginning for us. We are only launching in 2 regions right now and that is basically Pennsylvania and Texas and the surrounding areas which is why there is not going to be vehicles listed right now in California. We are already in the process of developing the next generation of CyclesNow which will include many new features such as a complete forum for consumers like yourself to discuss things pertaining to the bikes you ride, you will be able to post your own reviews, see parts and accessories for sale etc, previews of new vehicles, etc.

We do appreciate your feedback. And anything that you would like to see on the site that would better it please let us know as you, the consumer, are our end user.

Old 07-27-2005, 07:11 PM

Maybe you should have something on your website explaining that this is a new site and is developing more everyday...I did not know that when I did search and, now it makes sense to me since you explained that it is new....
Welcome to the forum and hope you get your site launched off the ground

Quick Reply: Welcome CyclesNow.com to CBRF!!