Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weirdos

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Weirdos

That title should somewhat get your attention........I disappear for a week on business and come back to notice that some people fail to realize a key element in this place we call World Wide Web. I have never personally met anyone from there forum in human form minus the "forum friendships". You can become apart of this world and take the identity of whoever or whatever you'd like. It is fairly simple to lie on the internet or even create this "alter-ego". So with that said, come here and enjoy your enthusiasm for motorcycles. Always keep in mind that if you have never personally met somebody face to face and have developed a physical relationship with them that you cant fully believe the story they try to sell you. Respect the "chain of command" that has been established since the formation of this forum. Please enjoy, thats the end of my "advice" so to say.....

Old 09-24-2010, 11:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed, I guess I should come clean. I've never even been on a bike, let alone rode one. As a matter of fact, I never went to Korea, either. That was my evil twin who keeps stealing my identity.

On a serious note, though, I don't think anyone really takes this forum business that seriously. It's what most of us do during down time at work; shoot the **** about bikes, sell/buy things, and on occasion find some awesome links for free "almost" ****.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:16 PM

I was never that good at creative writing in school... don't see why I'd start now.
I come here to plug in to the forum to read. I grew up with the attitude that if read you can learn to do anything. People ask questions and get the benefit of our collective knowledge. What more could you ask for?
I guess what we need here are some of the playground rules from elementary school. You know - don't do anything that will hurt others on the outside or inside. Be nice. Have fun. Learn.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
That title should somewhat get your attention........I disappear for a week on business and come back to notice that some people fail to realize a key element in this place we call World Wide Web. I have never personally met anyone from there forum in human form minus the "forum friendships". You can become apart of this world and take the identity of whoever or whatever you'd like. It is fairly simple to lie on the internet or even create this "alter-ego". So with that said, come here and enjoy your enthusiasm for motorcycles. Always keep in mind that if you have never personally met somebody face to face and have developed a physical relationship with them that you cant fully believe the story they try to sell you. Respect the "chain of command" that has been established since the formation of this forum. Please enjoy, thats the end of my "advice" so to say.....
Weirdos... ok...

hmm

Kuro
Trout
Sprock
jp
ZDM for suuure - this guy wants to wear pink.
BamBam has been at high altitudes for too long..

we'll start with that list.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dayumit you found me out....

Old 09-24-2010, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
Dayumit you found me out....
oh yeah and this guy... don't get me started.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Old 09-24-2010, 04:25 PM

I was not at all taking shots at "active members". I've seen several complaints and questions on decisions of a higher power. It was just a reminder that you can take on the identity of anyone on the web.... The higher power have made decisions which puts it out of us regular member's hands. A chain of command is established with the correct people in charge and I can respect that as well as the decisions made to regulate this forum.....

Old 09-24-2010, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Weirdos... ok...

hmm
NateDieselF4i
Kuro
Trout
Sprock
jp
ZDM for suuure - this guy wants to wear pink.
BamBam has been at high altitudes for too long..

we'll start with that list.
Haha. Why'd you put yourself first? :P

Old 09-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I've met sprock in person.
Also met Indiana Hurricane.
And CB2CBR.

All of them are weirdos.