Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Want a new Bike???

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 09:39 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Want a new Bike???

ORIGINAL: christhek

Free Cash?! Where do I sign up?
No, free cash.. look at the sites and read

Old 08-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: mjflagg

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx

Check out Sig...
So do you do any of these? If so, how much have you really made?

How much money am I parting with to begin each of these programs?

Can you summarize how you make money at each program?

If you can't honestly answer each of these questions, then why are you trying to get us sucked into some scheme?
I do all three and have made money in all three, the investment depends on the program, one is real cheap 100 bucks or less, one can be 1k, and one can be up to 4k, with more the investment the more potential to make money.

The www.wealthytraveling.com - coastal vacations is a vacation package and you can market it to others to make money, free cruises and cheap vacations that are actually worth it
like i said before i am not trying to spam this forum, i LOVE this forum just thought i would try to tell some people about it to make some extra cash for there bikes and maybe buy a new one or another one.. believe it or not i have got 10 - 15 people personally email me or PM me from this forum asking questions about my Sig

Old 08-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i still dont understand how i am supposedto just invest my hard earned money and expect to make "a good chunk of change" like that....

Old 08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Banned

if u honestly want to know, view the websites, read it over and view the movies, after that contact me or PM me your contact info and i can contact you

my AIM - Moneymaker3000k

yahoo - moneymaker3000k

hotmail - moneymaker3000k@hotmail.com

or PM me

Old 08-19-2006, 01:50 PM

No offense, but I think I'll stick to running my current business. Just reading the disclaimer on the wealthytraveling site makes me wonder.
Thanks anyway, Seth

Earnings and Income Disclaimer

We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.

As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.

There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions.

The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.

Old 08-19-2006, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: 04Rammer

No offense, but I think I'll stick to running my current business. Just reading the disclaimer on the wealthytraveling site makes me wonder.
Thanks anyway, Seth

We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.

As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.

There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions.

The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
and this is why they are called "get-rich-quick" schemes

Old 08-19-2006, 08:57 PM

How do people fall for this stuff? It amazes me. The only people getting rich are the people that came up with this scam.

Old 08-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Banned

i told you before none of these are get rich scheme's.. nor am i telling you.. you will make millions or be a millionaire in a month or anything stupid like that, it's called a home business... check it out, if not, not for you, i understand i am just throwing it out there.. that's all

Old 08-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Banned

here ya go --- NO RISK WHAT SO EVER -- http://www.yourownautopilotbiz.com/

Old 08-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: hondadriver4life

ORIGINAL: 04Rammer

Thanks anyway, Seth

and this is why they are called "get-rich-quick" schemes
None are get rich quick schemes.. all of them have the opportunity to provide you with an income