Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Waiting for the so called devil!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Waiting for the so called devil!

Last night my wife and i got into an arguemnt over something stuipd. It started earlier in the day when she told me her work was playing savage garden and it was her favorite song. I text her back saying im happy for you baby. Well she then went to say that i used to have a special song on my phone for her! I replied that was my old phone and why pay 4 bucks for a ringtone. She said now im sad. Anyways she kept the whole sad thing going for like 15 mins so i though she was being serious.

Anyways i snap and ask if she is really doing all this over a dumb song on my phone? Then she said she was just kidding and i always get mad at her for just kidding. But she keeps it going for so long you think she is for real.

Anyways she gets home from work and im passed out on the couch. I work from 3am to 12pm and then i stay up with her till about 10pm and go to bed. So im always dead tired. She got home around 1030 and woke me up and said hey do you want to wake up or not? And i said if your goin to have attitude ill stay asleep. Five mins later we get to the bed and im sleepin and she starts saying how i always over react to little things and i dont care about her anymore and everytime i try to talk she cuts me off. So i loose it.

I get out of bed throw on my pants, boots and a shirt hop on my bike and take off for a 30 min cool down ride(not goin fast just a cruise). Ayways i get home and im kinda relaxed. I see her asleep and know she has to get up early for work so i leave her alone so i turn on the tv and watch it and pass out on the couch. She wakes up in a panic cause im not in bed so she thinks i wrecked my bike (I guess she cant her the sales guy yelling through our tv). She comes out to the living room and wakes me up and tells me get my *** in bed. So i do and she left for work. Now im sittin at home waiting for the devil to walk through my door.

Sorry for the rant. Its just annoying seein how this started over something so small.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:56 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it happens to us all man... trust me...

best thing to do when she comes in is play kiss butt... at least until she cools down... just apologize and say you had a stressful day all that mumbo jumbo...

and remind her that everyone has a bad day sometime ha...

lately mine have been every day

Old 03-26-2010, 12:28 PM

Ya i plan on it. It really sucks though. lol

Anyways i hope your days start getting better. I remember my week in hell. I hope it gets better fast.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Administrator - Retired

Just realize that it's all horsechit. There is no reason for either of you to be upset. I can tell by the story that you both care about each other, because if not, she wouldn't care where you were and you wouldn't be writing about it.
No need to kiss her *** when she gets home. Simply tell her that you love her and that it's all stupid crap, because that's all it is.
If you overreacted and acted like a *****, then man up and admit it.

Save the real fighting for when she sleeps with your best friend or racks up 20 grand on your credit card. All the rest isn't worth fighting over.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Such wisdom from my young friend Trout.
Right on the numbers.
The two most important phrases in a relationship are
I'M SORRY
I WAS WRONG.
Generally either of those will resolve the problems and have you back where you should be - in bed getting even.....hehehe

Old 03-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's something my dad says in jest now and then that I think might help you here....

Women: Can't live with em, can't feed em into a wood chipper.

Hope that helps.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Repeat after me.

"It's my fault, I'm sorry"

It's cheaper then half your stuff being gone :P

Old 03-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Too many words. Don't waste your breath dude. Take the spare time you have now, invest the 4 bucks and find the damn song.

When she gets home, grab her phone, call your phone and say "For you"

And don't delete it again

Old 03-26-2010, 07:46 PM

$hit happens and lifes too short. Some conversations shouldn't be had in text.
it's way too easy to take text out of context...

get the song already, lol

Old 03-26-2010, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Too many words. Don't waste your breath dude. Take the spare time you have now, invest the 4 bucks and find the damn song.

When she gets home, grab her phone, call your phone and say "For you"

And don't delete it again
And try not to be sarcastic about it too

Better yet, tell me what song it is and I'll make it for you and send it to you.

Quick Reply: Waiting for the so called devil!