Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vandals -have to rant

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vandals -have to rant

I noticed yesterday that the tire was flat on a car that I'm trying to sell for parts.I went to put air in it a few minutes ago and realized that someone had knifed the hell out of the tire. What pisses me off even more is that one of the tires that got slashed was almost new.

I live on a corner and in the last few years I've had my vehicle broken into at least twice, had golf clubs stolen, had a near new rototiller stolen,and now a tire slashed. I wish just once I would catch one of these people so I can show them what a handmade baseball bat to the head feels like. As if life isn't difficult enough trying to raise a family, these a-holes need to play around and get their jollies.

Screw them all and I hope they rot in hell.

Old 07-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Default RE: Vandals -have to rant

I think a pitbull should be in order. Chain him up in the front yard at night. Infact, get 2. 1 for the front 1 for the back.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:05 PM

^^ getting dogs to use as attack dogs isnt a solution.. part of the reason theres all the controversy over pitbulls which are really nice dogs if the owner doesnt make the dog fight and doesnt neglect it.
id look into a security system that starts reccording onto a dvd(more room than tapes) when a motion detector is set off(you living on a corner may set it off a bit due to traffic)
but get them on film, get the police to look at the videos and see if they can recognize the face(s) and hope they come in a car and get a plate number

Old 07-12-2007, 06:06 PM

Hide in the backseat with a shotgun.

Surprise!!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 06:59 PM

^^^ hell ya thats works .. and it helps the rest of us too! one less dickweed stealing our crap ! .. theves should be castrated(sp) in my book. to be honest i have been on the look out for them myself

Old 07-12-2007, 09:31 PM
VP

^^^GET ONE OF THOSE TWO LEGGED HORSES! I don't know what that would do, but it's a great decision.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:36 PM

Walmart sells some tiny security cameras that you can hook up to your computer.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:07 PM

i hate F*ing vandalsbut i think that if you live on a corner and put a floodlight there so when somebody walks up the light turns on will scare anyone off thatthinks about doin stuff. put one oneach corner of your house and/or yard "depending on how big youryard is" sorry aboutyour tire man?
JonBrown

Old 07-12-2007, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: urandaman

part of the reason theres all the controversy over pitbulls which are really nice dogs if the owner doesnt make the dog fight and doesnt neglect it.
[sm=trust_me.gif]

Sorry, not buying it.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:25 PM

ORIGINAL: urandaman

^^ getting dogs to use as attack dogs isnt a solution.. part of the reason theres all the controversy over pitbulls which are really nice dogs if the owner doesnt make the dog fight and doesnt neglect it.
I can attest to that. I had a UKC registered Pitbull, and he was a great watchdog, but never hurt anyone nor would hurt anyone as long as he knew them or I was with that person. My ex-wife used to breed and sell Pits.

Pitbull's actually have a pretty even tempered disposition, just depends on how you treat them.

Now unpredictable dogs would have to include the Rottwieller and the Chow.

Quick Reply: Vandals -have to rant