Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

UPS screwed me again..

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPS screwed me again..

I hate ups and usps. As some of you know they damaged my two bros exhaust and now I bought some 20" Toyo Proxes tires, guess what..............thay are lost. If I had a million dollars I would start my own shipping company. I mean cmon how do 20' tires that weigh 45lbs each just come up missing? ARRRGGGHH....[sm=rant.gif]

Old 04-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Default RE: UPS screwed me again..

Maybe one of the shippers liked those tires and decided to make them become "missing?"

Old 04-23-2007, 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

Maybe one of the shippers liked those tires and decided to make them become "missing?"
yeah stuff has a way of "falling off the truck" did you have insurance on the tires? if not shame on you!!

Old 04-23-2007, 08:42 PM

We had a UPS guy come to my work about two years ago. He gets out and unloads some tires, has us sign and then drives off. We kind of looked at eachother like, "Who are these for???". We had to call UPS to come back, pick them up and take them to Les Schwab where they were supposed to go.

Old 04-23-2007, 08:48 PM

At my work we got a UPS delivery one time that was about 35 different boxes. We of course didn't closely examine each box. About 2 months later, we got to one of the boxes and it turned out to be bridesmaid dresses. They obviously weren't ours, and the address on the label wasn't even close. Some times mistakes happen, but sounds to me like you'regetting screwed a lot.
Like someone said before, ALWAYS have your packages insured, unless it's something you don't care to lose.

Old 04-23-2007, 09:38 PM
VP

if you don't insure everything those guys touch you're really risking it

Old 04-23-2007, 09:44 PM

that sucks.....one of the shippers has those on his bike now

Old 04-23-2007, 10:26 PM

Well I hope they didnt put 20" truck tires on their bike. I kind of figured somebody stole them. And yes they were insured by the seller I bought them from. Havent been able to get a refund yet, double screwed. Plus I cant keep taking refunds, whats the point of getting a super deal on something through ebay if you never get it? Pisses me off so bad....

Old 04-24-2007, 01:01 PM

Good that you had insurance. Unfortunately, I believe you'll be getting refunded by UPS, which will probably take a while...

Old 04-24-2007, 03:06 PM

altight i wasn't going to post anything but i work at ups. now there is no way that someone in the building can steal tires. we have to walk through a security checkpoint with meatal detectors and i doubt anyone could have walked out with the guard or anyone else not noticing. my guess is either the ups labels came off the tires or they were deliverd to the wrong address. i have no other explanation as to why they could have been lost because they are huge. now the damage exhaust is just unlucky i guess. lots of boxes get damaged there and everytime i get a apckage i am amzed that it isn't broken. and this goes for any delivery company. i hear that fedex is worsr from people that have worked there.

Quick Reply: UPS screwed me again..