Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Unreal Kid

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Unreal Kid

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

My wife thinks it is staged, but I just don't know, if it is the kid is a good actor.
There are people like that in the gaming world. I should know, I attend quite a few LAN and WAN parites. yeah... I'm a nerd, so shoot me (in game figuratively)... I sometimes yell at my computer too when I get frustrated a bit, If I get too frustrated, I'd just exit and watch some tv or work on the bikes. Most of the time, playing games is a stress relief and really really really fun... Could go on for hours, days even. After a good long gaming session, I'd take a break for a week or two.

Earlier this year at one of my LAN parties, some kid got really upset and pushed his computer and monitor off the table. Then yells at me "you stupid asian, why do you always have to be good at games?" Funny enough, we were playing UT2003 and I had 100+ kills and died only 4 times... He had a crappy computer and needed to upgrade anyhow. It was the same party that we all got drunk. Playing while intoxicated boosts your killing ability specially in games where you can drive like in BF2...

I play 2142 now and I get the Roadrage killing badge a lot...

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

If it's not staged that kid is going to end up being charged with murder 1 one day very soon...
Nah, I doubt that, people like that usually end up in a metal hospital first. Either that or he suffers a brain aneurysm and dies from a blood clot...

Old 12-01-2006, 03:33 PM

Game rage is hilarious. This guy is King.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1fKmgJhb7U0

"GET RAPED!"

Old 12-01-2006, 03:55 PM

^now that looks staged... His audio rage doesn't match up with his physical rage... I mean atleast throw the damn tv on the ground if your gonna pick it up, but don't dance with it...

Old 12-01-2006, 04:27 PM

No way, hes real. His anger is just more under control. I mean, would you want to break your tv? I think it looks more real because he shows some restraint and instead resorts to yelling to get out his rage.

Old 12-01-2006, 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Flip

Game rage is hilarious. This guy is King.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1fKmgJhb7U0

"GET RAPED!"
being a hard core halo 2 player on live i know exactly what that kid is going through, exactly

Old 12-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Retired Moderator

He is totally real, because that is how I feel when I play sometimes. I actually hate it! I am such a bad loser that I chose not to play anything but solo or co-op. I have probably broken about ten controlers over my gaming "career". If he keeps screaming like that he is going to lose his singing voice.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:08 PM

that kid has SERIOUS issues.