Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Undecided about riding again

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Undecided about riding again

How's the healing process coming along for you two? That was some crash you guys had!

Old 09-19-2007, 09:46 PM

We're doing better. My injuries weren't as severe as his, lucky for me. If I had his injuries, I would probably lay in bed all day and cry. He's not like that. He just keeps on going. Thanks for asking.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:55 PM

So, is your husband always as serious as he seems on the forum? He doesn't come off as a jerk, but appears like he might need to lighten up sometimes. Should I just attribute that to his marine mentality, or what?

Oh, one more thing..

Can you please convince him that everything doesn't need to be typed out like this?It gets annoying sometimes.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:00 PM

Bold type is coo... all caps is not.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:09 PM

Welcome. I've never had a serious wreck on a bike so I cant help you on deciding to get back on. But to me its just like everything else. You get beamed by a baseball while playing, wake up after awhile, dust your self off and get back to playing. You dont quit. So get back on the horse and ride.

O and your hubby is mean to me

Old 09-19-2007, 10:13 PM

I would say that he is 60% serious and 40% jokester. I think it's all the Marine attitude. He acts like a DI at times with his tone and he def speaks his mind, whether you like it or not. You always know where you stand with him. He's been like that as long as I've known him. Don't get me wrong, he does know how to let loose and have a good time.Oh, and I'll talk to him about his typing for you.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:19 PM

I'll slap him upside the head for being mean to you

Old 09-19-2007, 10:20 PM

well good to see you both are up and getting better...... wish I could help but I am not in your shoes.. no matter what you choose do make sure you respect Hardcorp's decision for himself... I am sure from your post that you do want to get back on. it will be a little unsettling at first, but no matter what happens you are still part of a larger family that is glad to see you both still here to ponder such questions.. and if you and Hardcorp ever get down here to my neck of the woods you are welcome to ride with us any day... and I ride old and slow so no pressure lol.
Good luck...

P.S.
your Hubby and I did start out on the wrong foot but as things go I took it the way he did in stride. and I have a great deal of respect for what he does.... I like the fact he speaks his mind its a good thing... I have had so many people act one way then do another its refreshing to have a straight shooter.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:23 PM

I'm kinda in the dark here. Do you have your own bike? Just ride with him for awhile then start to venture on your own.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

O and your hubby is mean to me

Are you all talking about me in here. I didn't realize this was a HARDCORP roast it is usually a custom to have the guest of honor at these type of gatherings is it. Now Ranger I sent you a PM as I have others in the past. But I later determined that you were just being humorous and I had overreacted if I remember correctly it was 2 words I sent you. I have sent for worse to others. But Because You Were Just Being Humorous and I Did Overreact I Do Apologize

Quick Reply: Undecided about riding again