Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Undecided about riding again

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Undecided about riding again

I sold my bike when my son was born. Was looking to get another one and then the crash happened. So, we'll see what happens there. Oh, hubby saw your comment that he was mean to you and is having a fit, laughing, and telling me he wasn't mean to you. He just doesn't want to get slapped...

Old 09-19-2007, 10:29 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmm a roast.... making me hungry.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:30 PM

Now you two need to work things out..lol..See, if I hadn't started this post, all these emotions would have stayed bottled up...Time to kiss and make up[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now go tell him how you really feel in a thread where the better half isn't watching.

j/k man, don't hurt me.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

O and your hubby is mean to me

Are you all talking about me in here. I didn't realize this was a HARDCORP roast it is usually a custom to have the guest of honor at these type of gatherings is it. Now Ranger I sent you a PM as I have others in the past. But I later determined that you were just being humorous and I had overreacted if I remember correctly it was 2 words I sent you. I have sent for worse to others. But Because You Were Just Being Humorous and I Did Overreact I Do Apologize

Its ok. This is the internet. You're allowed to be different than what you are in person. Just go to myspace and see. LOL

Old 09-19-2007, 10:38 PM

Are you all talking about me in here. I didn't realize this was a HARDCORP roast it is usually a custom to have the guest of honor at these type of gatherings is it. Now Ranger I sent you a PM as I have others in the past. But I later determined that you were just being humorous and I had overreacted if I remember correctly it was 2 words I sent you. I have sent for worse to others. But Because You Were Just Being Humorous and I Did Overreact I Do Apologize

Its ok. This is the internet. You're allowed to be different than what you are in person. Just go to myspace and see. LOL
ohh come on don't you read those bulletins on fake people on myspace?? lol

Old 09-19-2007, 10:42 PM

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

ohh come on don't you read those bulletins on fake people on myspace?? lol

They're my "friends". [sm=youreright.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I'm sorry I'm who I am 24/7 365 days a year from time to time I let my temper get the best of me. And I have been officially reprimanded more than once for speaking my mind, a $50 fine doesn't sound like much but when you get passed over for promotion because of it. You realize you pay long-term, but that's the price you pay for being a straight shooter. Let me stop before I start really venting

Old 09-19-2007, 10:54 PM

I'm sorry I'm who I am 24/7 365 days a year from time to time I let my temper get the best of me. And I have been officially reprimanded more than once for speaking my mind, a $50 fine doesn't sound like much but when you get passed over for promotion because of it. You realize you pay long-term, but that's the price you pay for being a straight shooter. Let me stop before I start really venting

You're in the Marines right now, right?

Old 09-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Yes fourth-generation Marine, do you have a question, if so just PM me

Quick Reply: Undecided about riding again