Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Unbelievable...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Unbelievable...

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

ORIGINAL: f3racer

join the military and go to iraq, then we'll see what your opinion is then. if youve never been to combat or seen the bull**** that goes on here then yiu have no right to judge anything... think about it before you judge all of us in the military.
ORIGINAL: f3racer

join the police force and patrol the streets, then we'll see what your opinion is. If you've never been on patrol in a seedy city or seen the bull**** that goes on there then you have no right to judge anything... think about it before you judge all of us in law enforcement.
How about that? Does the hipocrasy seem a little more obvious now?

You don't get a free pass no matter who you are. Conduct yourself as a professional or be called out for it and face sweeping generalizations just as every other group of people on the planet.

Just because you wear fatigues doesn't give you immunity, you need to realize that there are different uniforms with just as stressfull jobs and they're all filled by the same people... HUMAN BEINGS.

There is so much hipocrasy here it's disgusting.
I think he is an MP, which technically makes him both a police officer and a soldier (unless I'm missing something here).

Old 09-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Banned

F3, I'm not calling you out! Why can't you guys understand that?

I'm taking an accepted comment from those whose opinions are respected, and replacing the words with COPS. I'm using a sentance you made to make a point that is otherwise impossible for some guys to comprehend.

I'm using points you and HARDCORP made to prove that what is good for the goose is good for the gander... YOU CAN'T SEE THAT???

Sweeping generalizations are bull**** for everyone excpet cops... apparently.

If you can't judge a soldier for his unbecoming actions, then neither can you judge a cop - YET IT'S DONE HERE EVERYDAY AND IN A SEEMINGLY ACCEPTABLE MANNER.

And 05RR, you're making it worse. Your comments are disgusting and I'm sure the majority of those in uniform would agree.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:25 PM

F3, I'm not calling you out! Why can't you guys understand that?

I'm taking an accepted comment from those whose opinions are respected, and replacing the words with COPS. I'm using a sentance you made to make a point that is otherwise impossible for some guys to comprehend.

I'm using points you and HARDCORP made to prove that what is good for the goose is good for the gander... YOU CAN'T SEE THAT???

Sweeping generalizations are bull**** for everyone excpet cops... apparently.

If you can't judge a soldier for his unbecoming actions, then neither can you judge a cop - YET IT'S DONE HERE EVERYDAY AND IN A SEEMINGLY ACCEPTABLE MANNER.

And 05RR, you're making it worse. Your comments are disgusting and I'm sure the majority of those in uniform would agree.
...but there is some truth to experiencing a situation in someone else's shoes. You can't deny that.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:30 PM
Banned

GREEK THATS MY WHOLE POINT, THANK YOU FOR GETTING ON BOARD.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:32 PM

So do all of your threads today have an ulterior motive? Sneaky, sneaky!

Old 09-20-2007, 01:40 PM

Now now Kid, calm down. What I have to say is my own opinion. It's a Free Country. Freedom of Speech. Now, here's what I don't get. You start all of these f**ked up threads, you **** everyone off, you probally sit back and laugh, then after you see that people hate you for what you do/did, you TRY to justify yourself. Nice try.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Banned

Haha, as much as it may seem, I don't enjoy realizing that half the poeople I conversate with on here are idiots.

And are you claiming that I start these threads/posts as my true opinion then when I find out people don't agree with them I change up my story???

What are you, 12?

Old 09-20-2007, 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: 05RR

Now now Kid, calm down. What I have to say is my own opinion. It's a Free Country. Freedom of Speech. Now, here's what I don't get. You start all of these f**ked up threads, you **** everyone off, you probally sit back and laugh, then after you see that people hate you for what you do/did, you TRY to justify yourself. Nice try.
Are you referring to my comments along with 05rr's, or just his?

Old 09-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Banned

Greek, I love ya brother! I usually enjoy your posts and don't find them ignorant...

I just ask that people see both sides of the coin.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:03 PM

Oops, meant to quote this one above.

Haha, as much as it may seem, I don't enjoy realizing that half the poeople I conversate with on here are idiots.

And are you claiming that I start these threads/posts as my true opinion then when I find out people don't agree with them I change up my story???

What are you, 12?
Greek, I love ya brother! I usually enjoy your posts and don't find them ignorant...

I just ask that people see both sides of the coin.
I get it, but just want to make sure that you realized that I wasn't implying that you change your tune when you see our reactions.

Quick Reply: Unbelievable...