Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Unbelievable...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Unbelievable...

Am I a horrible person for thinking the two videos where they'r having the kids say funny **** were hilarious?

I did feel pretty bad for the kid running after the truck. That kids probably gonna grow up and strap a bomb to himself because of that.

Old 09-20-2007, 10:32 AM

can someone describe the videos for me? I'm at work and can't watch them...

Old 09-20-2007, 10:37 AM

The first two is marines making fun of i think afghani kids and teaching them how to curse. The third is them in a truck with a bottle of water and letting kids chase after them for it, and the last two is them shooting civilians.

Old 09-20-2007, 11:30 AM

Hardcorp, I didn't eventhink that some of the videos about our soldiers could be propiganda videos fabricated by anti-american groups. Good point though. Does it happen often? That really sucks!!! You just don't know what to believe sometimes.

Old 09-20-2007, 11:50 AM

I'm all forour men and woman in the military, its the reason we get to post on this forum [sm=patriot.gif]

Old 09-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: f3racer

join the military and go to iraq, then we'll see what your opinion is then. if youve never been to combat or seen the bull**** that goes on here then yiu have no right to judge anything... think about it before you judge all of us in the military.
ORIGINAL: f3racer

join the police force and patrol the streets, then we'll see what your opinion is. If you've never been on patrol in a seedy city or seen the bull**** that goes on there then you have no right to judge anything... think about it before you judge all of us in law enforcement.
How about that? Does the hipocrasy seem a little more obvious now?

You don't get a free pass no matter who you are. Conduct yourself as a professional or be called out for it and face sweeping generalizations just as every other group of people on the planet.

Just because you wear fatigues doesn't give you immunity, you need to realize that there are different uniforms with just as stressfull jobs and they're all filled by the same people... HUMAN BEINGS.

There is so much hipocrasy here it's disgusting.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Banned

Hmm... seems that my thread about balck people has vanished. Thought-provoking thread seems to have been deleted.

I wonder why the same isn't done for the ignorant cop-bashing threads everyday? I scream hipocrasy yet no one cares. One might be led to believe that the admin who deleted said thread has an agenda of their own.

The thread was not racist - anyone reading it should have been able to see that. How unfortunate that one of the greatest exmples of sweeping generalizations, one that just might have made someone think before they judge, has been lost forever.

That's too bad, CBRForum admin. Would you mindexplainingwhy it was deleted?

Old 09-20-2007, 01:13 PM

I bet those lil kids will be in the Olympics someday for sprint races, etc..

I have family and friends who are in the Military. I haven't seen 2 of my cousins for 3 years. 3 f**king years. I pray everyday for the men and women who are fighting for our freedom, etc.. They do write when they can. My father was also in the Military. Just hearing some of their stories makes me want to puke. Do "you" realize what kind of s**t our men and women see on a day-to-day basis? They're away from their loved ones, they don't get to see the Christmas lights lighting up the town, and so on...I mean, Jesus Christ, if they want to get a good laugh in, they should be able to without being criticized. Let them laugh, let them have fun.

Quick Reply: Unbelievable...