Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Unbelievable...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unbelievable...

I can't even begin to describe the disgust I feel when watching something like this. Unreal. I wish I could meet these ****** face to face, one on one. To treat ANY child in this manner is simply appalling.

Talk about, "gall," eh, MARINECORP?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kUg-bdE7M70

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5--G-RnfJ...ted&search=

This is one of the worst...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNFUWbZqP...ted&search=

This is just un****ingreal...

http://youtube.com/watch?search=&mod...;v=7FD1jHueZZc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WfQDx9Lyt...ted&search=

I'm tired of copying and pasting. Funny how the soldiers are granted a pass and those who do the fighting in our cities are giving the axe by the general public.

Those troops in these videos are doing more wrong in one day than any one crooked cop in his whole lifetime.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:06 AM
Friend and Hero ...
Default RE: Unbelievable...

**** like this truly breaks my heart you don't know how much so. First of all, you must remember from time to time. There are propaganda videos posted on the Internet, where US servicemen's voice had been dubbed over and video has been altered will not say this is so in this case. I have no ideal of the true origin of the film, but if in reality. This is true I will tell you that most individuals who are not on the first deployment that are not isolated are insulated from the general population. Do not conduct themselves in this matter. I will tell you in the worst video as you called it that was an officer new video can tell you that by the digital camouflage and the way he was addressed.(IF IT WAS REAL)I don't find the **** humorousor funny and would never condone this behavior from anyone under me. I'm a firm believer in leading from example, if you have read my last few posts, especially where I spoke of those trapped between the insurgency and us. You might understand, what I said, by. You need to keep that in mind that these individuals are just trying to survive. I did not view your last two videos and could not bring myself to I am hurt and furious at the moment over what was in the three that did view. I wish to God, I could have the soldier, reservists are National Guard was not a Marine in the first video on my Quarterdeck for about 20 minutes. He would run every child down he saw and apologized after that. I will share something with you second deployment almost at the beginning. I struck a equally ranked NCO in another branch of service for his treatment of a couple of boys, and it was nothing more than verbal abuse he was dishing out and I know they could not understand what he was saying. But those under his command could and I could I dared him to report me or open his *** catcher. He was still eye f@cking me. So I head butted him to the deck. There was no report filed, and no one saw anything It's absolutely hard enough for most individuals who live there to even comprehend the changes that are in the works but to add any kind abuse and brutality to what they have already endured is absolutely intolerable to meand to most who have served in the sandbox. I will not say that there are times when you get hard to what you see and have a tendency to turn a blind eye. But the behavior displayed in these real or unreal videos is just straight bs and really can't believe after MacArthur's pamphlets were passed out. Anyone would risk this kind of behavior do have a hard time believing these videos are real

Old 09-20-2007, 03:24 AM
Friend and Hero ...

The Voice in the First Video Does Not Seem to Be in Sync with the Video Itself. And the Woodlawn Fatigues Are in Limited Use Even with Reserve Units They Are Issued the Old Desert Marine Pattern or Army, Desert Chocolate Chip the Last Two Videos Are Absolute Fakes There Is a Thread Already Running over at the Special Forces Forum about This for the Other Two Videos. I Cannot Say

Old 09-20-2007, 03:57 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Well you have damn well earned the right to voice your opinion on the subject and understand your frustration and more so probably than anyone else here. But you can't slap everyone in the face and expect them to turn there cheek. And I'm not saying that literally and from what you're saying things are absolutely no different than when I last visited the sandbox and on an ironic note. Three days before, I was hit with the IED that I post pictures of here on the forum. There were three youths killed in what appeared to be an effort to construct an IED. I still believe that they are the key to any long-term solution. One way or the other. I will pray on my knees for your return my brother Semper Fi

if you get a chance read my last post about my crash. My very last post in the thread

Old 09-20-2007, 04:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

This is one of the worst...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNFUWbZqP...ted&search=

this one really sucked to watch...

Old 09-20-2007, 04:19 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Man stay off the big road and out of Indian country Ihave a female friend in the Army was a rigger at Ft. Benning about a year and a half ago. She transferred to an MP Battalion when to Missouri, and then to Germany will be in the sandbox about mid-November herself I will PM you with her exact details. She may actually end up on top of you man or relieving you it is a small world and things are that crazy. She had just made Sgt. When she went to the MPs

Old 09-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This post is uncalled for. To try to one up HARDCORP by searching youtube for a bunch of sick videos like you did is childish. I'm sure HARDCORP could kick your ***. And it's just because he said you're last posts topics sounded racist (which it did). My hat is off to HARDCORP. MY friend, you're truly a great American! God bless men and women like you that put there life and reputation on the line, day in and day out.
[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Quick Reply: Unbelievable...