Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Unattended bike. Stories

Old 03-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unattended bike. Stories

Well I went into the mall today to get something really quick. No Biggy. Well I come back out hop on my bike and drive off like usual. Until a few miles later I seemed to run out of gas. This puzzled me for a good 5 minutes since I had just filled up and had a full tank. Then I checked my gas **** and I then noticed that someone turned it off while I was in the Mall. Thankfully thats all they did, since i did have 1 helmet on the bike just strapped on. Cheap Helm.and My new HjC AC-12 locked on. Then while I was goofing around trying to figure this all out I killed my battery and then had to have someone assist me in push starting it. Was a good way to kill a good day.

Was wondering what have people done to your bike or someone elses while left unattended.
Post away.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: Unattended bike. Stories

no one has ever touched my bike while i wasnt there.. anyone who might is no longer able to talk about it [sm=badbadbad.gif]lol

Old 03-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've come out of stores and had parents holding their kids on it like it was a ride. Needless to say when you ask if you can ride their wife since their brats were just riding my second one(wife). They usually get the idea, andget the hell out of there. Also the scowl I have as I come out of a store when I see some punk nearmy bike usually has them take off. I've also had people rip my lenses off my helmets and spit into my helmet before.

The only cool mess with I had was a HOT chick sittting on it in a bikini who wanted to go for a ride. It was at the beach.Unfortunately my wife was there and said NO!
Did I mention she was hot? Like a 9-10. [&:]

Old 03-26-2007, 11:55 PM

thats F'd up. I never really park it anywhere out in town. I work on base, so it's covered, plus it's parked right in front of my shop, so the ratio of ****heads is minimal compared to out in town. When I am out for a day of riding, I'm doin just that, riding, and when I stop for lunch or whatever, I park it in view. If I run errands, it's something quick, and it's parked up front or again....in view. Not paranoid and I don't baby the thing, but just don't trust 99.99% of the folks out there. Could get backed into, tipped over whatever, and some F head will just drive off.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: drakito

I've come out of stores and had parents holding their kids on it like it was a ride. Needless to say when you ask if you can ride their wife since their brats were just riding my second one(wife). They usually get the idea, andget the hell out of there. Also the scowl I have as I come out of a store when I see some punk nearmy bike usually has them take off. I've also had people rip my lenses off my helmets and spit into my helmet before.

The only cool mess with I had was a HOT chick sittting on it in a bikini who wanted to go for a ride. It was at the beach.Unfortunately my wife was there and said NO!
Did I mention she was hot? Like a 9-10. [&:]
Why in the hell would someone spit in your helmet?? Sorry, but thats just plain......I don't have a word for the ***-hat that wouls do something like this...but, the world is in no shortage of dip****s, just watch the news or read the paper.....geeez.....did I mention that's just plain wrong???? I wouldn't even do that to someone I hate, how cheap, no class.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 AM

I don't have a word for the ***-hat that wouls do something like this. I wouldn't even do that to someone I hate, how cheap, no class.
Pretty much. I have no clue who did it, but they also ripped my lens off at the same time. It was the only time I rode home without wearing my helmet. After that (and a triple cleaning) my helmet comes with me wherever I go. Wellthe spit incidentwas done at my work, so I made a custom holder on the side of my toolbox. Now you can't mess with the helmet at least.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i hear and see of people leaving their helmets and i think "why?" id much rather carry it instead of leaving it in the hands of fate for some "***-hat" (thank you shocktroop ) to mess with. no thanks i have mine with me no matter where i go. plus it always makes the hott chicks go "oh you ride ? can i see it! " lol now if only my bike wasnt a moped [:@]haha im just messin ! its an f3 (though some fawkers make fun of the "old school" f3 dont know why, but ill leave them in the twisties oh yes you just wait and see you gixxer/ninja SOBs!!!!!) ahh im sorry where was i , oh yes .. never leave your helmet un attended

Old 03-27-2007, 12:17 AM

ORIGINAL: drakito

Did I mention she was hot? Like a 9-10.
omg...spit in the helmet...that just sucks. and that situation with the hot chick, was that real? if so, then that sucks just as much and maybe more.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:44 AM

Yup, it was real. I'd owned the bike maybe a month and we had gone up to Bear Lake(kinda near here but an awesome canyon drive to get there) to go swimming. Tons of hotties everywhere. So after swimming I come out of the changing area(read big porta potties), and there she is! Woohoo. Every male bikers dream! We start chatting and then my wife walks up right as she asks to go for a ride. Sosje gets all pissed and very clingy and cuts the whole day short. Needless to say got none that day.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:50 AM

I've only been riding for a bout a year but the one time I parked it outside over night, a bird crapped on my seat, my left passenger peg, and a lil on my locked helmet.[:@]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Unattended bike. Stories