Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Ultimate Fighter

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 03:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Ultimate Fighter

So I have pretty recently, gotten really into The Ultimate Fighter, UFC, MMA, and all the other branches of fighting.

I have recently started watching the seasons of The Ulitimate Fighter. I love it!

Is anybody else on here into this?

Old 10-01-2008, 03:54 AM
Default RE: The Ultimate Fighter

yeah, I've followed UFC for about 6 years now. When I first started watching, Tito Ortiz was the man. I still like Tito, even though I think he lost all focus on what a fighter is. Every interview he talks about how he is a business man. But, I got a new respect for him after he was a coach on the Ultimate Fighter. I think his days as a fighter are long gone.

I really hope they let Kimbo Slice fight. They would sell out. I dont think hes ready for the UFC, but at least it would put the talk to bed. I have nothing against the guy, but I dont think he is anywhere near as good as people think..

oh, Brock lesner fighter Randy...... Randy.. wins first round.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:43 PM

My friends and I go to see Ufc fights everytime they're on payperview, been watching for about 7 years, the sport is changing, it's getting better and better.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:46 PM

I watch pretty much all the UFC fights and have started paying closer attention to it since 2 ppl i went to college with are in it now

1 im real close to and hes up and coming

the other i knew ... Tara Larosa shes prob the best womens ufc female fighter now she was on the E:60 report bout Gina Carano a few nights ago

Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Banned

As far as the TV reality show it would be better if they didn't have booze in the house. It seems the show revolves around drunken drama all the time. Besides, booze has no place near a fight camp anyway. But it is good to see the coaches work with these guys, it gives a lot of insight into the sport. I definitely like Tito Ortiz more after watching him coach.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:36 PM

They credit the first season of the The Ultimate Fighter as one of the reasons why the sport has taken off so much. The fight between Stephan Bonner and Forrest Griffin was awesome. Supposedly one of the best fights in UFC history.

Old 10-02-2008, 07:24 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

As far as the TV reality show it would be better if they didn't have booze in the house. It seems the show revolves around drunken drama all the time. Besides, booze has no place near a fight camp anyway. But it is good to see the coaches work with these guys, it gives a lot of insight into the sport. I definitely like Tito Ortiz more after watching him coach.
Its about all about the ratings for Spike TV not the sport. I feel the same way you do fish, but who is going to watch if its just training only, they need dramatokeep advertising.

Old 10-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

ORIGINAL: justasquid

oh, Brock lesner fighter Randy...... Randy.. wins first round.
haha Brock is so stupid fat and steroid-ed out its so funny to watch his WWE fan boys cheer for that loser.

yeah Randy is going to show everyone how stupid his fighting style of sitting on people till he gets a decision is.