Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

An ugly mess in NY

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An ugly mess in NY

A fellow rider recently lost his life in an ugly accident on the Belt Parkway. I've driven on this highway and in the car it's ugly...I wouldn't want to ever ride on this highway. Be careful kids and read on.

RIP

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=4459943
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/4117265.html

Old 08-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Default RE: An ugly mess in NY

Absolutely unbelievable. A firefighter of all things. Hope he gets butt raped in prison.

Old 08-16-2006, 02:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think getting probed in prison is the least of this guy's worries, everyones at risk from dick heads like this, but on a bike more so.
Wot pisses me of almost as much as what he did, is the lame excuses that these jokers Lawyers come with.
We had something happen over here that resulted in the death of 3 young kids, won't go into details, but get this, his lawyer came up with the excuse that his client had a coughing fit that made him pass out and lose control of the vehicle.
The people that do this sort of thing, never have the bollicks or remorse to say "Yeah I was drunk, lost the plot, lock me up"

Old 08-16-2006, 03:14 AM
Mad

It angers me beyond words when crap like this happens. A person driving drunk, playing like a fool, kills someone and then says "I am sorry it was an accident". I don't buy it. Lock the man up forever for what he did to those 2 little kids and the mans' wife. Now what!!! Forever those little kids will grow up wondering what could've been!!!

Think damnit... THINK... before you drink and drive!!!!

Oh yea and those damn lawyers who get people like this off. How in the hell can you look your family in the eye and tell them you had a "good" day at the office?

Rest in Peace brother!!!

Old 08-16-2006, 03:25 AM
Saw

Ive got a rope!!!! And a tall tall oak tree!!!!

Old 08-16-2006, 04:41 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

wow my chest started to hurt after reading that. a off duty cop gets murdered by a volunteer fireman. in the 2nd link the guys lawyer says, "He called 911 and tried to render aid and assistance to the victim," Kridel said. "This is not someone who's insensitive to what happened."

[sm=smiley35.gif] yea right guy just realized "[sm=oopssign.gif]" i better F"ing help otherwise imma look bad ! [sm=wtf.gif] are ppl thinking when they drink and drive !

RIP : Eric Concepcion , maybe one day we'll take a ride together .. my prayers are with his family and friends

Old 08-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just posted on another thread about feeling sorry for the person who caused an accident. This story makes it pretty hard to feel sorry for the firefighter. I read it on another site this morning and it sounds almost like he hit the bike on purpose. It's hard to feel sorry for those drive drunk in any instance.

Old 08-16-2006, 05:52 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

deffinetly .. i wonder if he even knew the guy on the bike was on off duty cop. and what reason did the firefighter have for using his emergency blue light? maybe he was trying to pull over the motorcycle to scare him but since he was Drunk got a lil too close and oops where did the bike go .. god sensless **** like this gets me so mad. now that cops family and the fire fighters family are gonan be without them and for what reason ! none !

Old 08-16-2006, 08:30 PM

This really bites. All I can think about after reading this is the poor guys familiy he leaves behind. Kids 1 and 4? Are you kidding me? All because of one guys absolute stupidity. Damn.

Old 08-16-2006, 08:49 PM

it seems to me like there is a lot more to this story then the articles reported.

Quick Reply: An ugly mess in NY