Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

UFC Fight (spoiler)

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CHUCK LOST OMG!!!!!!!!!

yo ****a dat **** wuz nutttttttttts

Old 05-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats with all the bickering? ****in lil kids i swear. boe there is no need to say something like "ill banned you newbie" its obvious that areacode312 comes from a much more uptight forum that needs to be policed every post kinda like hondatech hahah

and areacode312 seriously though what was the point of your post ? insteadof saying something along the lines of "wrong section" and then adding on how you felt about the fight you came off with a very childish additude "REPORTED" "petition for BAN" do those kind of statements actually work where you are from. if you have a problem report it to the mods.

now back on track... i think the iceman had his shot and he just couldnt do it. its the same with matt hughes when G.S.P beat him and then matt"the terror" serra beat g.s.p .sometimes a champion doesnt get to stay champ based on popularity alone .. if someone can come along and kick their *** then that man is deserving. will that make them as good as champion? we will have to wait and see. but jacksonhas that potential

Old 05-27-2007, 03:57 PM

Agree 100%, has anyone seen Henderson fight??? I have never actually caught him in PRIDE and was curious what kind of fight him and Rampage is going to be.

Old 05-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Banned

Rampage has been fighting in Asia for a while since he beat Chuck the last time. The UFC is just the best marketed MMA league out there, but may nothave the absolute best fighters. Whether or not Rampage has been active in the UFC is immaterial, his style and his execution of his game plan won it.

Word to the wise, save your money and buy the UFC stock when it goes public (ZUFFA), it is kind of reminding me of Nascar 10 years ago and WWF 15 years ago. The marketing is genious and NOBODY even watches boxing anymore.

Whoever started this thread should be banned for a couple days. This is F4i discussion not "I'm the hugest UFC fan.....uh, what is this Pride you're talkin' about?".
Areacode is right, so here is what we do to make it a F4i thread, take $500 of your money you would use to buy a PCIII or Fender Eliminator or Slip-on or some other waste of money and buy That stock when it comes out. Wait a year and then buy all three of those things for your F4i.

Old 05-27-2007, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: DTS_aka_cboe

RAMPAGE IS A UFC ROKIE MAYBE NOT IN PRIDE BUT IN UFC YES!!!!

Rampage was smart, Chuck is used to being charged and taking control by guys being off balance and charging back. Rampage made Chuck come to him. Chuck threw a few bad punches got off balance and Rampage hit him in the jaw. Once on the ground he hit Chuck four times in the face and Chuck was not defending himself. Which in the UFC is a rule that you must be able to defend yourself at all times. Thats why the fight was called.

Rokie or not Chuck got knocked the **** out!

Old 05-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

now we must look @ the fact chuck lidell was almost unapposed, except when it came to jackson (twice!) so now with jackson as the light heavy weight champion . do you think he will be able to hold off the competition as well as the ice man did ? if so who do you think posses the biggest threat to the title

Old 05-27-2007, 07:15 PM

I honestly think that Ortiz has a small shot at coming back and regaining the belt, Evans is looking tougher and tougher, and I think we'll see where he's at after the Ortiz fight. You also can't really count out Henderson or Chuck for that matter. I think it's going to be interesting to see who all steps up to the plate....in the next few months. Also throw in there Bisping, Forrest, Bonnar and that Houston Alexander guy impressed me last night as well...and I think you've got a pretty well rounded weight class....

Old 05-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

now we must look @ the fact chuck lidell was almost unapposed, except when it came to jackson (twice!) so now with jackson as the light heavy weight champion . do you think he will be able to hold off the competition as well as the ice man did ? if so who do you think posses the biggest threat to the title
me

[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 05-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Henderson, dude he's torn Rampage apart more than once. However Rampage did take out most of his teeth. That little pop em out bro comment. He knocked all his top front and half the bottom front out. And Henderson still won him. my 2 cents

Old 05-27-2007, 11:33 PM

Henderson's a decent fighter...his last fight a few months ago, he leveled Wandy in the 3rd round.

ORIGINAL: drakito

Henderson, dude he's torn Rampage apart more than once. However Rampage did take out most of his teeth.
uhhhh, more than once? you sure they fought before? when did this happen?

Quick Reply: UFC Fight (spoiler)