Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

UFC Fight (spoiler)

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 04:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CHUCK LOST OMG!!!!!!!!!

big ufc guy huh...so i guess you got tix for ufc 73 then.

come on, some other goob will have it? rampage will prolly fight the winner of evans/ortiz (i'm callin evans on this one)...then chuck will get his re-re-match to go o-fer. and you seriously call that a lucky punch? rewind that ****, rampage both eyes open looking at chuck, hardly a lucky punch.

jardine/houston didn't disappoint

Old 05-27-2007, 11:57 AM

i love how areacode312 (a new member with ONLY4 POSTS) has got the nerve to jump on someone else's **** for the title of this topic. bro, you need to chill out. if you dont like the title, THEN DON'T CLICK ON IT AND READ IT. come on man, use some common sense. yeah, he shouldn't have posted in this forum, but cut him some slack...

Old 05-27-2007, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: areacode312

Whoever started this thread should be banned for a couple days. This is F4i discussion not "I'm the hugest UFC fan.....uh, what is this Pride you're talkin' about?".

REPORTED.

And he just had to make the thread title ALL CAPS- WOW YOU'RE SPECIAL!!!!

PETITION FOR BAN.
DOUCHE BAG ALERT
and that was no lucky punch....

Old 05-27-2007, 01:02 PM

lol definatly gotta agree with some of you on this one. not quite sure how he is a rookie or ROKIE as he says. And i dont think beating someones *** twice is luck. For anyone who watched the whooping chuck got on Pride would know that rampage just owns the guy.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Retired Moderator

I think Rampage is worthy champion. I was rooting for Chuck, too. He went limp for a punch or two, but then he was getting back up to defend at the exact moment the fight was stopped. I would like to have seen a few more seconds out of respect for Chuck. It may not have made a bit of difference, but I think Big John should have given him a few more seconds. Rampage may be the first guy, though, to get into Chuck's head. I do think that Ortiz or Evans are on their way to a fight with him. I think Ortiz will tear up Evans.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:30 PM

Didn't they already say that PRIDE's Dan Henderson has the next shot at the title??

Old 05-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: F4I06

Didn't they already say that PRIDE's Dan Henderson has the next shot at the title??
I seems like everytime they introduce a guy, he doesn't end up fighting for a while. Remember when Wanderlei Silva was supposed to fight Liddell? He hasn't even fought in the UFC yet. I don't know, you may be right.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:40 PM

Valid point they did say Silva was going to fight Chuck, but I guess they just subbed in Rampage instead. I still think Light Heavyweight is one of the most stacked weight classes in the UFC....good luck to Rampage keeping the belt...

Old 05-27-2007, 01:50 PM

Post count means nothing -> since you haven't learned that in life by now.

Old 05-27-2007, 03:41 PM

ORIGINAL: areacode312

Whoever started this thread should be banned for a couple days. This is F4i discussion not "I'm the hugest UFC fan.....uh, what is this Pride you're talkin' about?".

REPORTED.

And he just had to make the thread title ALL CAPS- WOW YOU'RE SPECIAL!!!!

PETITION FOR BAN.

shjut up dumb *** ill baned you newbie

Quick Reply: UFC Fight (spoiler)