Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tv shows

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default tv shows

what are some of you're favorite shows/channels to watch? i used to be all about mtv, reality shows, and what not. but i feel like an old man now, haha and im only 22. i find myself GLUED TO the discovery channel and national geographic. my g/f makes fun of me when she comes over........then i do the same when she puts on cartoons!

so what does you're tv stay stuck on the most? for me its anything educational!

Old 09-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tv shows

The Dog Whisperer kicks ***, Top Gear rules them all, and any show on the Science channel about space is always on the DVR.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:07 PM

I sugest ride more...have sex more ofthen, and leave the T.V. alone.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

discovery channel (health, science, etc) , a&e , tlc, toon, spike , G4 , ngc, history channel

Old 09-29-2007, 05:41 PM

At least you're watching something that is imformative. God I hate reality shows.

Old 09-29-2007, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

At least you're watching something that is imformative. God I hate reality shows.

I don't even bother with that crap and luckily neither does the fiance. I'm usually on Fox, Animal Planet, Speed (when there's something other than NASCAR), Discovery, Discovery times, National Geo, and History. I watch Cartoon Network late for the cartoon comedy.

Personal favs are South Park, Cops, Simpsons, Fam Guy, Futurama, ALMS racing, Scrubs, the Office. I like my TV to have humor.

Old 09-29-2007, 06:17 PM

Setanta sports, so I can catch rugby here in the states. VS, for some hunting. Most of the shows on FX,like the shield, nip tuck, damages. And Law and Order SVU. Plus the most amazing series ever Planet Earth, that show rocked.

Old 09-29-2007, 06:27 PM

well motorcycle racing gets top priority on my tivo (MotoGP, WSBK, and AMA in that order), some car roadracing when I see a track I know
Bones, House, Heroes, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Smallville, The Office, Scrubs, My Name is Earl, South Park off the top of my head

Chuck, Journeyman, Bionic Woman, look good so far

Old 09-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the new Dr Who, hate reality shows, hate CSI (David bloody Caruso, does he do any other charector other than total dick) I agree about Top Gear, our next 2nd series for Heroes starts this week, & I like Sci Fi.
Lost is well "Lost", love Family Guy & American Dad, plus Drawn Together is great.

Old 09-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Banned

I like anything like 'Hitler and theOccult'. It amazes me that such and evil nut job actually came to power and wreaked such havoc. Other than that I like the Family guy.

Quick Reply: tv shows