Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Truly Happy In Life

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Truly Happy In Life

Hey guys what's going on!

Just sitting here and really thought about how happy I am in life and I figured to share. Recently meet this amazing beautiful girl a couple of months ago. We meet at a get together one night with some friends. Now were dating and truly she has been everything to a T on what I wanted from a girl. In fact she is just like me for the most part. Most of the time when I was dating I looked at a girl as a girl friend and not really a friend were I could chill and do everything with. This is totally opposite. She is my best friend, my lover, and somebody I want to see the future with. Been great how we had no fights either in last couple of months which is surprising since you don't see that often. On another topic it was nice seeing my family and her support me when I had the H1N1. The condition I was in when having it wasn't good at all but my parents stood by my side leaving work to help me out in any way I needed to pull me through when I had it. So in all everything is going smooth except for finding a good full time job which seems hard to find now days with good pay or good hours. Soon one day hope to achieve that as well. Once doing I will be buying a house since I have been saving up for some good amount of time. Then I can start my life woot woot.

Spark notes:
-Found the girl of my dreams
-H1N1 family pulled me through as well as her
-Everything going smooth which makes me happy(since my life never goes smooth)
-Hope to find a good full time job one day with good hours very soon.

Update:5/29
Everything I said previously above is true still to this day. I fall more and more in love with her each day and keep seeing a life that I never knew that would be possible. I use to think to myself motorcycles,cars,etc is the life and truly I found out its not. I would throw them all away just to have her. I'd do anything just to see her beautiful face and her beautiful smile. She is the one I want to marry one day and I see a life with. She makes me have those butterfly's inside that make me want to be a big kid and yet at the same time grow old with her. If she ever see's this know this. I love you hunny with all my heart..you will always be my only love!

Thanks for reading guys.

Last edited by Krux; 05-29-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Heh... Does she ride?

Good luck man. Sounds like you hit the groove

Old 02-22-2010, 10:34 AM

Nope she doesn't ride haha. Which is good since if for some reason I go down I want only myself to go down lol. Thanks for the comment bud

Old 02-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good deal man. This year has proven to be the year from hell so far. NOTHING has gone right in my neck of the woods. Glad to hear someone is getting all my lost luck.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:15 PM

Thanks guys for all the kind words. Really appreciate it.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:15 AM

glad to hear everythings working out for you bud...

Old 02-27-2010, 12:02 AM

beautiful

Old 02-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Must....fight.....sarcasm..... must......resist!!

Fuggit, I give up... I'm leaving this thread before I end up pissing on your rainbow just for the fun of it.. glad to hear your happy.... sissy... Doh!

lol

Quick Reply: Truly Happy In Life