Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

True or False

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True or False

Okay I've seen this on other forums and it usually turns out pretty hilarious. I'll start out by asking a true or false question and the first person to reply has to answer me, maybe give a reason why, and then ask the person below them a true/false question.

True or false? The person below me raced a V-Twin and either do to mechanical or rider error, lost.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Default RE: True or False

False. The only person I know who rides a V-twin besides my dad on his stupid Harley rides a Ducatti 999. He has no fear of death and/or the destruction of his machines. He has laid down bikes 5 times in the past 5 years. He just doesn't care. He also fried his Wrangler by adding a turbo and seeing how much boost the engine could handle. 26psi seems to be the limit for 3 of the 6 pistons.

True or false: on a normal cruise with a few friends, I only break the speed limit by 4-9 mph so I can be safe to those on the road.

Old 09-08-2007, 11:35 PM

False, where I live if you only go 5 over the limit then everyone else is flying by you. I like to at least stay with traffic.

True or false, the person below me thinks R6s are only for wealthy high school kids.

Old 09-08-2007, 11:44 PM

True. They are for unexperienced riders and they want to look cool verus actually going fast. Not everyone can ride a honda.

T or F: During the winter when I am driving my cage, I ry to lean through the corners?

I am guilty of that one.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

True. And that's true for summer cage rides too.

T or F. I feel like superman when I wear my gear and no one knows who I am.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:29 AM

False. I don't feel like superman. I feel like a power ranger! I feel like I'm half yellow and half blue.

T or F: I am a real power ranger.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:37 AM
Retired Moderator

False...I am a Power Pooper. Sometimes I break capilaries from the strain. I am known as Master Blaster among all the other super heroes when I hang out at the underwater-seacave-invisible-hideout.

True or False?
The person below me got caught masterbating by his mom, and had a sex ed.film made about him.

Old 09-09-2007, 07:00 AM

False. I was never caught. AND I would volunteer for a sex ed film. lol.

True or false?
The person below me once farted in their car on the way home and accidently gold-leafed because they didn't think anything would come out if they slowly let it rip.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:08 AM
VP

True... that was a long vacation. I really thought everything would be fine, but sometimes you just can't predict the future.

True or False: The person below me actually *********** so often he'd rather do that than have sex any more.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:12 AM

False: Although true if there's some really freaky **** on... like midget twins and a goat (well maybe without the goat).

True or False: your girlfriend/wife made you watch a chick flick where you cried at the end.

Quick Reply: True or False