Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Torque: The Movie

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 01:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torque: The Movie

Ok im sorry if this has been brought up before but I was recently forced to watch this movie (punani). Dear God that was the worst piece of **** ever made, EVER! In one fell swoop it made me angry, disgusted, frustrated and embarrassed to own a sports bike. Please, for the kids, stay AWAY from this movie. Pretend like it was never made PLEASE!

omg those chick "bike fighting".... are ****ing kidding me?????????

[:@][:@][:@]

Old 02-02-2006, 01:19 AM
Default RE: Torque: The Movie

I second that. I wish they would make a bad *** sportbike movie.... I mean a good one. One of real life.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Retired Mod

it wasn't the worst bike movie ever. did you see biker boyz? that was worse.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:22 AM

Yea that was another POS. Lets race down a straight and see who is the better rider!

Old 02-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: transamlt1man

Yea that was another POS. Lets race down a straight and see who is the better rider!
not only straight line, but a dirt road! on a farm! wearing chopper helmets! wtf!!!!!

atleast torque had a senquece with the bikes running through the twisties. it was in the opening credits tho. all down hill from there. but atleast 2 of the featured bikes were hondas. and no busas!

Old 02-02-2006, 02:33 AM

You had to notice the suspension/tire changes (dirt style) during the "Torque" off road scenes, let alone the train scenario.... I'm sure there is some idiot out there thinking -"How cool, I'll run my Aprilla, Honda, Kawa, or whatever off thru the dirt trails...."

"Torque and Bikerboyz" are to motorcycling as "Iron Eagle" is to the Air Force... pure downer!

Old 02-02-2006, 03:29 AM

what r ya guys talking about ? huh ???

BikerBoyz & Torque are motorcycling @ its finest !

just coz you don't like either doesn't mean my 5 yr old nephew has bad taste in movies ... LoL !

j/k

Old 02-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Retired Administrator

They need to make a “Days of Thunder” type movie. One that follows a pro rider as he works his way up. Not too many moto gp types in the states to pick from, wonder who they'd pick? The only thing is... don't have them build a gp bike in a living room. Do you know how unrealistic it is to build a Nextel/Winston cup car in a freaking garage? Come on... there's a little more science to it than that. Oh yeah.... cut out the love story crap and I'm not sure how the crash up derby beach scene would work. Or maybe "winners take all". Anyone moto x'ers remember that from our childhood? Lots of T&A, beer and trashing bikes.

Well… I’m off to fire off a few knuckle children

Old 02-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Muz

Biker boys was worse, felt ashamed to ride after watching that

Old 02-02-2006, 10:57 AM
TEN

Apparently there is a pretty sweet sportbike movie out. I think it is called "Faster". I haven't seen it but it is supoosed to be pretty much dedicated to the sportbike world, specifically track racing.

Quick Reply: Torque: The Movie