Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

took the msf course

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 02:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default took the msf course

i will have to say that i learned alot of techniques in those 2days that helped me out alot when riding those lil pos bikes. now i just need to get a bike of my own and use the skills i learned..

but one of my instructors is an instructor for track days also so he got all excited when i started draggin the foot pegs and mufflers/silencers w/e when going around the marked off turns ha.
and that alone made me want to get on a track and practice alot so i can really hit those corners at speed ha... in time tho.

Old 04-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Default RE: took the msf course

Cool. Track time is a lot of fun. Glad you learned something. When your not learning something new, your dead. An idle mind is a dead mind.

Old 04-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Retired Moderator

Good job Urandaman!

Old 04-26-2007, 12:00 AM

ha ya i took it with my dad so that was pretty cool, and a good sign for me, since ill be moving back in with my rents in 14days and if my dad buys a bike we will be able to hangout more on the bikes, which i am stoked about!

Old 04-26-2007, 02:22 PM

i took the msf class too...kicked some of the guys' ***...shows you not to *** with girls! breezys...but i had a lot of fun though, made a lot of big brothers who watch out for me now...anyone live in sac that wants to ride???