Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

toilet seat up or down?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: toilet seat up or down?

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Do you guys ever wake up in the morning after making sweet, sweet love the night before, and **** in a "V"? I hate it when that happens. Kind of reminds me of the urination version of bowling a split frame...
ROFLMAO...its extra funny cuz i know EXACTLY what you're talking about
+1 haha

andi try to put the toliet seat down for my girl but if i leave it up she doesnt get mad or anything.It's just one of those things you deal with when you live with someone of the opposite sex.

Old 08-11-2007, 07:33 PM

The real battle should be who has the most crap in the bathroom and who needs to get rid of it.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:57 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

The real battle should be who has the most crap in the bathroom and who needs to get rid of it.
agreed. i got likewhat? a tooth brush from 1987 and tweesters...

women have like 5 different shampoos, 5 conditioners, before lotions, after lotions, bath lotions, floating candles, more candles, romantic candles. then we get to like the feminie products - enough said (you can deal with it). you have 8 different toothbrushes, hand towels,bathe towels, wash rags, dress-up towels(for looks). omg and then the soaps - seriously, i think i've seen more flavors in soap products then Baskin & Robins. then if you have a medicine cabinet - women seriously take use of it (usually i have my medicine cabinet in the kitchen) but it's like a pharmacy in there - bob on 5th street doesnt even have that many drugs some of my girls had.

so for the sit to be up or down? does it really matter? you took the whole bathroom over, i'm caressing my body with vanilla lavander soap and drying my butt off witha pink towel that only fits a 5'0 woman. your lucky us guys dont do many pranks, because i can always do the old cellophane on the toliet seat.. muhahahaha

Old 08-11-2007, 09:45 PM

Just take a hot shower and walk out on her and do the "helicopter". LOL

Old 08-12-2007, 02:19 AM
Retired Moderator

I feel you, Vermino...why is there soap and towels you can't use in the bathroom? I guess I am satisfied with wiping my mouthon my shirt. Seat up or down is an age old argument. All I can say is, I never dive into a pool without making sure there is water in said pool.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:18 AM

^^^ dam it voodoochyl , i had no problems with the seat thing untill today ! she come in to tell me i gave it a good hosen ! i mean come i got up early on a sunday to drive her to work and she went back before she left and came out yelling at me never had a single problem till you posted this up .. its in the air now great .. and she was p.o!! i went to check it out it turned out to be a few droplets on the seat nothng big at least thats what i thougt but agin i din't sit down on them !

Old 08-12-2007, 05:44 PM

Nope, seat stays up...she knows who wears the daddy pants.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Retired Moderator

So, my wife asked me why there is a spot above the toilet and just beneath the towel rack that get progressively darker over weeks. I told her it's the "tripod stance". Sometimes I lean one hand up against the wall and get a serious angle on the toilet (should wash my hands more often I guess)...she thought that was hillarious. She said she is going to put a naked lady picture on the wall so I can touch boobies everytime I do that.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:03 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

So, my wife asked me why there is a spot above the yoilet and just beneath the towel rack that get progressively darker over weeks. I told her it's the "tripod stance". Sometimes I lean one hand up against the wall and get a serious angle on the toilet (should wash my hands more often I guess)...she thought that was hillarious. She said she is going to put a naked lady picture on the wall so I can touch boobies everytime I do that.
yeah i do the "tripod stance" alot.. i usually do it when i wake up and i just dont think i have the coordination to aim and stand up - please it just makes it feel that much better doing it.. muhaha i also have a dark spot where my hand is planted at.. oh well. I will never have a problem with seat up or seat down tho - truely, i was raised to wipe the toliet every use (before or after depending).. so i do. so if a woman complains to me about seat up or seat down - i'm unscrewing the tolietseat platesand it will be old school and see if she complains again..[8D]

Old 08-12-2007, 06:33 PM

Yep... really doesn't matter as long as you wipe the seat afterwards...not worth the battle IMO

Quick Reply: toilet seat up or down?