Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tired of seeing this on craigslist...

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like something you'd see on the tv show - "Super Bikes".

Old 01-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by raylee
LCD screens? I wonder if you could rig a rear view mirror and have it pass in lieu of real mirrors. But yeah, I see Hayabusas as bikes for magazine/forum/youtube messageboard racers or people who look at name before product. I'd like a Hayabusa... when I'm 40 and consider buying a cruiser.
Now wait one fruiten minute. I resemble that remark. Don't you forget that there are still alot of great older 1k's. Thank you

Old 01-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm over 40 and still don't see any appeal in an overweight, fully faired cruiser wannabee, rapper blinged out POS.
I have better ways to spend my time and money.

Old 01-16-2010, 06:52 PM

i must say i love the looks of a zx-14 and my buddy at work use to have one. he says it was the coolest bike he ever had, and he has an 07' street bob now, i would love to try one out but not sure if id ever own one.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I saw a guy at a light on a stretched 'busa. He was about my body style (which is athletic bordering on "you eat how much and look like that???") and going squidly that day (the Timberlands he wore were the heaviest clothing article).

Light went green and he ripped the throttle (like I was gonna race him). It was like watching the Enterprise enter warp from Star Trek. He sorta... elongated ... The bike took off but he sorta stretched out before he started following it...

Guess that explains why the rear went loose and sent his lower tentacles flapping around for a few seconds. I decided at that point I'd never own one. If someone gave me one brand new, I'd sell it and buy 2 CBRs if I could.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:48 PM

Yea, those are Rtards. Honestly, people with that taste shouldn't reproduce.

Old 01-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Indiana Hurricane
Now wait one fruiten minute. I resemble that remark. Don't you forget that there are still alot of great older 1k's. Thank you
Originally Posted by thrasher572
I'm over 40 and still don't see any appeal in an overweight, fully faired cruiser wannabee, rapper blinged out POS.
I have better ways to spend my time and money.
LOL. My apologies.

Last edited by raylee; 01-17-2010 at 12:31 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Talking leave the busa guys alone

I fell into the BUSA movement.I was busy didnt have much time to work on my drag bike during the week.But with internet and only working 8 hrs on saturday I could mail order and bolt together a pretty decent bike.But when wifey said something had to go it went first then her,but I still got my Blade and F4I

Old 01-17-2010, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by deadgamesevil
I fell into the BUSA movement.I was busy didnt have much time to work on my drag bike during the week.But with internet and only working 8 hrs on saturday I could mail order and bolt together a pretty decent bike.But when wifey said something had to go it went first then her,but I still got my Blade and F4I
ha ha even though it was a busa i think she would have gone first still ha ha ha.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by flyingfree9
hey meow, i like the 14. but i see it as a bike for older people, that still want a good amount of power, yet want a reasonable seat position. but idk

and put simply, **** MY LIFE. whoever came up with this should be shot, buried, and forgotten. thats just...i cant even put into words how stupid that is
i read an article about this bike in a streetbike magazine. they guy actually drives it, though not very much. and he said it actually turns better than u would think, which still isn't much! but he just wanted to see if he could do it is mainly why he built it.

Quick Reply: Tired of seeing this on craigslist...