Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tired of idiot drivers !

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 02:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tired of idiot drivers !

Ya know i get rolled up in traffic here in the Chicago burbs all the time.Here is my fix..i have a 2 bros pipe and i LOVE the way it sounds....everywhere....LOL>..i use it to let people know im there....at 6k roms.its growls...ant 9 k...its go time.....the key is riding agressive...take the time to check your ***...head check....then go...
Cagers are never gonna give us the road the way we want it and sure as hell arent gonna hang up those damn phones....So the next time some one gives ya grief...do what i do....get up right next to em....shoot em a glare..and then pull in the clutch and hit the rev limiter....LOL>..they hate that..rant

Old 08-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK

So the next time some one gives ya grief...do what i do....get up right next to em....shoot em a glare..and then pull in the clutch and hit the rev limiter....LOL>..they hate that..rant
i do that already, but i need a pipe on my bike so it will be more effective. im about to just start kicking cars cause these people are FNG stupid. if you have control of your bike, IMO it is easier to avoid an accident on a bike, if its even possible to depending on circumstances, since we can squeeze into little gaps in traffic. we also have the jump on acceleration to get out of the way, saved my *** a few times. just keep the eyes in the back of your head open, and stay in gear until the car behind you has stopped.

havoc, dont feel down on the construction there is ALWAYS construction on Texas roads, atelast here in SA there is. they repave a road, then 3 months later tear it up and do it again, i guess that is the price to pay to have nice roads.

Old 08-29-2006, 02:16 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's the thing that SUCKS...you can kick cars, rev the bike, flip people off, but there is always an idiot a mile down the road that will try and do the same thing. So, do you burn yourself out geting pissed, or do you expect that they are trying to kill you and ride accordingly? To bad you can't use the ole' Jedi mind trick on them..."you will stick you cell phone up your a$$ then you will drive off a cliff"