Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Time to vent about this guy at school. Sorry LOL

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009 | 03:37 AM

alright first to the guy with the lifted neon truck, you sound like a pretty fair guy. thats great if you pay for your stuff more power too you. i was just expressing my feelings on the issue. hell even i had neons on my s10 at one time.

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie
Hey MORON, appearently you didnt read ALL the posts. I'm willing to bet that your truck is an automatic with three gears and overdrive, your sorry *** couldnt beat a kid on a big wheel in that thing even after the 350 conversion. There's alot more to getting to the finishline first than engine displacement, hence my reply to camero's comments (which you obviously didnt read). Anytime you wanna lose some money, bring your b1tch *** to the D, and get smoked like that chump did.
my truck is an automatic, i use it for everyday driving and is in no way any type of race vehicle or off roader.
i assume the "D" is detroit. Ive been there once, and you could not pay me enough to go back to that hell hole of a city.

Old 04-08-2009 | 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by bradseabridge
Btw, your bike is clean and what kind of a jeep isn't lifted 7inches, with 35's a 8.8rear with a dana 40 up front?! you poser. =D j/k
The kind that your parents own and won't let you mod =/

That's part of the reason that I bought the bike...I wanted my own mode of transportation. Not to mention save gas and go faster. The jeep tops out at like 80.

Old 04-08-2009 | 01:29 PM

You guys make me laugh. First off why do you care what people think about your truck? Its yours. Why get offended by a complete and utter idiot. I'm 17. I work everywhere from a farm, after school program, construction and I work for a photographer. I have 2 cars and a bike. One car Is a complete POS which was a gift. The other and my bike I paid for.

I'm not into off roading. How ever I am into drag racing. My nice car is an 84 firebird with 400sbc and it's been down for 8 months(the reason I got the POS saturn) Now The pos saturn has 117,000 miles. Has been in 3 accidents and had a mileage discrepancy. I take it to the drag strip all the time. I run 16.2's like no ones business and have a best of 15.7.. Does it make me a poser?

I have been through all the stuff your going through, numerous times. You have to realize. A. Only ignorant people act like that guy. B. People really don't care if your a poser or not. That have way to much bull they have to deal with on their own. Finally C. You can do what ever you want to your truck, and that includes jumping it off a bridge with those hideous neon's JK bro. I wish I had a truck, Then I could bring the bike to the track

Old 04-09-2009 | 01:11 AM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

Originally Posted by xcrunr1647
The kind that your parents own and won't let you mod =/

That's part of the reason that I bought the bike...I wanted my own mode of transportation. Not to mention save gas and go faster. The jeep tops out at like 80.
Any body who rides/drives something they are limited by is thus posing with with something they have restrictions to.

Old 04-09-2009 | 02:17 AM

LOL! There is always ONE token in every school. I have an Integra, I love it and its fairly quick for a 4 cylinder. I use to be into the whole racing scene when I was in high school. I raced sometimes, but not often, just got from A to B quicker than others. I pretty much retired from anything of the sort 4 years ago. A good friend of mine was killed racing, he lost control at 80 and t-boned a power pull, cutting the car in half widthwise right at the door handle. It killed and pretty much dismembered him instantly and left one of his two passengers paralyzed.

With that said I have had two rather funny race attempts from CARS while I was on my BIKE.

The first one was last summer in my downtown area of my city...about 200,000 people. I was cruising through downtown back from a friends apartment around 10 on a Saturday night. I got caught up in "the cruise" route not realizing they started that early. A guy in a turbo'd 2000ish Prelude kept trying to get me to race through 3 lights. By this time I was rather annoyed knowing that he stood absolutely no chance against me. We were almost to the heart of downtown by this time and subsequently the bars and night life. There were plenty of people out that night up and down both sides of the street. I looked over at him at the third light and said "do you really want me to embarrass you in front of all these people?" He yelled something at me and revved his engine. I just sat calmly watching the crossing sign count down to 0. I cranked it up, laid down on the tank and waited. The light turned green, he peeled out and got everyones head to turn. It was a quick car, but had nothing on me, I left the line with the wheel about a foot off the ground and held it there all the way to red line much to the amusement of the bar goers. He caught up to me at the next light and continued to yell something at me. I just closed my visor, waved and turned off down a side street towards home.

The strangest race by far happened last fall. I was at a light leading onto the freeway, its a two lane light that merges into one as you head up the on ramp. I was next to a HYUNDAI who really wanted to race. He motioned, revved his engone, the whole nine yards. i was dumbfounded and simply ignored him. The light changed and I took off at my usual pace, quick but nothing mind boggling. This guy has it floored and passes me, cutting me off in the process. I was not a happy camper at this point, I clicked it down into first and hammered my throttle. The bike popped up and I ripped by him with like 15 feet of merging lane left.

Those are really the only idiots I have encountered, most people understand and accept a bike will beat just about anything you put it next...literally.

Looking back both were stupid ideas, I lost a good friend doing it. Yeah I love it in a lot of ways, but I love my life a hell of a lot more. Stay safe, ALWAYS wear a helmet, don't be a tool.

Last edited by Exitwounds; 04-09-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 04-09-2009 | 04:43 AM
July 2008 ROTM

It's all good, let any haters talk all the smack they want. It's your ride, you get to enjoy it.

My old setup - under the car, grill, and full interior all 2-million color capable:

Old 04-09-2009 | 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie
Hey MORON, appearently you didnt read ALL the posts. I'm willing to bet that your truck is an automatic with three gears and overdrive, your sorry *** couldnt beat a kid on a big wheel in that thing even after the 350 conversion. There's alot more to getting to the finishline first than engine displacement, hence my reply to camero's comments (which you obviously didnt read). Anytime you wanna lose some money, bring your b1tch *** to the D, and get smoked like that chump did.
Haha a WS6 could outrun you in reverse. I bet you are one of those people that revs at everyone and then you take off in your little cavalier and brag to your buddies about your latest kill. I have news for you bud, that WS6 knew better than to waste his gas teaching you a lesson. You keep going out there flooring it from every light though, show those people just trying to get home who runs your town.

Old 04-09-2009 | 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Endless
Any body who rides/drives something they are limited by is thus posing with with something they have restrictions to.
The bold part confused me. Specifically the restrictions part.

Old 04-09-2009 | 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Liquidpjear
Haha a WS6 could outrun you in reverse.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quick Reply: Time to vent about this guy at school. Sorry LOL