Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Time to vent about this guy at school. Sorry LOL

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie
I think next time you go to school you should find his car and park on top of it. Then tell him you modded his pos for him.
LOOOOL the funny thing is I was talking to another one of my friends about this and that's EXACTLY what he said! hahaha [I didn't know how to add the thumbs up icon here so I added a smiley instead. in other forums it's :tup: but I guess it doesn't work here]

Old 04-06-2009, 03:49 AM

the best part about these douchebags is always the same " when I get my mods done".. which never happens because the loosers are too busy riding around thinking their the ****. Im sure he is the first guy at the newstand to get the first copy of "hotricer" or whatever the name would be, and reads it cover to cover. he sees the chicks on the cars and automatically assumes he is gonna get laid by the hot girls that love these cars. He reads about how a ricer put down 1000hp so his car can too. Not realizing these cars have 100 grand into them, while his car is suppose to be fast with his bolt on parts.

the guy needs to grow up. But from your conversation with him, even if.. or when he gets stomped, he will have an excuse. there is absolutely no shutting these people up.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:21 AM

Not saying bs or anything but I find it hard to believe a 2.2 would have anything on a WS8. My V6 Camaro pulls on cavi's all day, and its an automatic even?

Last edited by camaropower; 04-06-2009 at 04:23 AM. Reason: darn buttons are too close together
Old 04-06-2009, 04:45 AM
July 2008 ROTM

I can relate to this story all too much. We have a really popular cruising highway around here called Hwy 100. Needless to say it's full of all types of car people, but typically your high school aged asshat. These kids are everywhere. There's a Culvers that almost everyone stops in at some point or another, and you always see them flying through the parking lot with backwards hats, no hubcap steelies and primered body kits.

And love the neons Been into them for years. Don't put as much money into it now as I did before (actually my current car doesn't have a single light), but in my day I had a couple on my car

Old 04-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camaropower
Not saying bs or anything but I find it hard to believe a 2.2 would have anything on a WS8. My V6 Camaro pulls on cavi's all day, and its an automatic even?
Its all about the driver. Yeah theres no way in hell I shoulda beat him, but appearently he didnt know how to drive that beauty. Cause I beat him twice. (off the line both times) I'm actually quite proud of that moment. Exspecially when the cop pulled out and got his ***. Double whammy to his ego.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:31 AM

I think next time you go to school you should find his car and park on top of it. Then tell him you modded his pos for him.
Haha I thought the same thing. Funny story: Same type of Dbag was at my H.S., drove a busted-a$$ Volvo. We got a bunch of snow one day, and I was driving my Jeep (see pic). I parked on top of a big pile where they piled up the snow they had plowed from the parking lot. He decided to park there the next day...in his VOLVO.

Long story short, the moron got stuck up there on the pile of snow. It was absolutely hysterical. I stood there and laughed at him. He knew I had chains, but I wouldn't pull him down (we had hated each other from day 1, and this was winter of junior year). It gave me great satisfaction to drive away and strand him there, even though I had the equipment and car to pull him down

Last edited by xcrunr1647; 04-06-2009 at 10:32 AM. Reason: forgot to add the pic
Old 04-06-2009, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Aken
And love the neons Been into them for years. Don't put as much money into it now as I did before (actually my current car doesn't have a single light), but in my day I had a couple on my car
I should totally put a small red one on my bike

Actually, although I was being sarcastic, that could look pretty good...

Old 04-06-2009, 04:47 PM

Can't mod a truck?

This is the first build, By the time I get done with it it'll pretty much be a full on custom build.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:07 PM

Ahh, we've got those guys around here too. Some kid that goes to school with me has an older Celica, which he thinks will outrun anything that has ever had tires bolted onto it.

Funny story about that kid aswell, buddy of mine challenged his Celica with a pos buick and won. After coming back to the lot where we all were, he says he missed a shift, but were pretty sure his cars an automatic...

Old 04-06-2009, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dominate.
Lol I've already smoked his current car, the gs300. We were both leaving school and he caught up to me and did a ricer fly by. Then we met up at the light and he kept revving his engine at me and telling me to race. I told him to **** off and he wouldn't stop. So when the light dropped he peeled out and launched but I just went easy through the intersection. Once he saw that I wasn't racing he slowed down to my speed and then wanted to go from a roll. So I said have fun! and I guess he thought that meant go so he flew off and I was like "wtf?" so I thought to myself eh why not. So then I gunned it about 3 seconds after he had left and I easily flew past him.
I kinda had the same scenario once. This moron in a WS8 (firebird) with some obnoxious exhaust thought he was the cat's ***, was laughin at my beat up cavalier. So I pull up to the next light that he couldn't get to fast enough, reved my 4 banger, he laughed some more. But when the light turned green I dumped the clutch and smoked him like a blunt. (only cause I timed the light) The next light he pulls next to me and asked me what I had in it, I told him a bone stock 2.2L. He couldn't believe it. So he wanted to go again...same result. I stayed like 3 car lengths ahead of him till I hit 70 (in a 35mph zone) then I checked up and he blew by me, right in front of a cop. nuff said.
nah, just tell him to meet you at the track with his hoopdy, and you wanna race. When he says I'll woop your busted *** truck just give him a date and time and when the day comes, take your bike and tell him to put up or shutup. Then you can say "I just crushed your whip with my bone stock 4 banger"

Quick Reply: Time to vent about this guy at school. Sorry LOL