Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

time for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default time for sale?

anyone have any i can buy?!

i feel like i dont have enough time in my day to go riding anymore. i wake up early for work, at 3:40 (so i can get there by 5) and get off at 3:30 (which puts me home by 4). i feel like by the time i get home, eat, clean up and do a few things here and there....its pointless to go out. i LIKE to be settled in for the night by 7 and try to be in bed by 9 (rarely happens). i feel like im losing all my time for riding and it fooking sucks! plus, all my fun roads are atleast 30 miles away from my house (which we get cable and internet turned on today so i can finally get you suckas some pics).

just frustrated, im losing all my "therapy" time [&o]. theres not a whole lot in this world that mean as much to me as riding my bike. im gonna look for some good priced time on ebay and craigslist

Old 05-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: time for sale?

jaynd you're preaching to the choir man...i have ridden about 4 times this year....just don't have the time with the baby on the way, work being busy, trying to sell my place, getting ready to move into another....

the only thing i can say is that it will slow down at some point....and you'll get your rides in....but long gone are the days where i had nothing to do, or huge hunks of time to blow days on end...now its a matter of can i squeeze 20 minutes in here and there....

the nice thing is i work on my bike when i can't ride and have to be at home...that makes it easier....

don't worry you'll get your time....BUT if you find any cheap time on ebay, let me know....

Old 05-07-2008, 10:10 AM

yeah ffingers. i know its only going to get worse, but it kills me. that is the most relaxing, peaceful thing....and at the same time the most adrenaline pumping crazy *** fun thing to do. its literally what i do if i have a second of free time. i've had my bike for a year as of this past April and i racked up 25k miles on it. if im not at work, w/ my g/f......im on that bike.

idk, nothing else interests me, riding is my passion...and even saying that is an understatement, lol.

i'll def. look for some time for ya ffingers. i'll look for some good "buy it now" deals.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered Users

SCHWEEET!!!! hook a brotha up!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Retired Moderator

Dudes...this brother could use a solid, too! I need to "Spring-ize" my bike (oil change, chain lube/adjust, etc...and the wife's bike to boot), but I have not had anytime between the new house, playing music nearly every weekend, and the regular 9-5. I may as well have a uni-cycle as much as I have had a chance to ride my bike.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:41 PM

I hear you guys all of you; Jaynd, Ffingers, VooDoo it seems with working 2 jobs, Lesleys school and her work we never have time to ride or as jaynd put it, therapy. plus the fact we are still having to share 1 bike due to the 900 being more damaged than i thought it just sucks all around. Like tonight i managed to squeeze in 30 min before the fuel light put me headed towards home (dont get paid till friday)

Old 05-08-2008, 03:59 AM

i finaly got a good 3hrs of riding in yesterday. i was content . now they are calling for rain for the next 4 days....i ordered a 1pc rain suit.........but wont get it till tomorrow [:@]

Old 05-08-2008, 05:24 AM

So wheres these pics you told us about?

Old 05-08-2008, 07:25 AM

the cable/internet people came out and told us they couldnt run the temp. line b/c it would have to be above ground and it would be going across the neighbors yard (i was told on the phone it would be ok, they'd speak w/ the neighbor about it). so they said that we have to wait a week for them to come dig and put the line in........so still no cable/internet. i toldmy g/f to tell the cable guy that if he didnt run the cable.....i'd shove the cable up his ***.

i use the computer at work but its slow as molasses. by the time i get the pics up, no one will care to see them hahahaha.

still quite a bit of stuff to buy (vaccum, dryer, mower....ect.) so the house isnt 100% and prob. wont be for a while. but its OUR place now, so im content.

i'll be so fooking bored when i get off work today. its raining, so i cant go ride (rain suit comes in tomorrow), no cable/internet........*sigh*.....i'll be at home by myself w/ jack **** to do.