Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Thread of 'I Hate/Despise/Loathe...' Glory!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I Hate/Despise/Loathe people that.

^^^^ no argument here. Also, remember that accidents usually happen close to home vs. further away, so wearing your leather pants (if you have them) all the time is food for thought. I wear my jeans occasionally, but usually only if it's really hot, because my leather pants have zero venting.

..........also hate people at the office that have their own world of "Private jokes", nobody ever knows WTF they are talking about, it might as well be some alien language. It's not bad enough that half our country blathers in spanish now, we have to put up with this sh*t.
[sm=loser.gif]
.........base entire conversations on beer... isn't there anything more interesting in life (don't answer that I really don't care)
[sm=rant.gif]

Old 08-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Like Brittany M says 'rock the gear!' If ya ever go down hard w/o you'll be wishing you listen to us ****ing gear natzis.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:57 PM

I wear my gear but I don't hate people who doesn't. I think pacemaker and Thex summed all up for me.

To the top of those, I don't hate people who choose to risk their lives. I just hate the ones who risk others lives by their own actions.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:13 AM

There will always be someone who wont wear there gear. There is always going to be crasheson motorcycles. I personally will be the guy who is going to wear the gear incase of an accident. If they dont want to wear the gear then let them. I know if i walk away from a crash I'm going to walk away with more skin than someone who didn't.

You can drill this stuff in to anyone it still wont stop. People will always ride with out gear and drink and drive/ride.

This is a problem we have in the military where wearing gear is mandatory. If you go down and get injured without wearing your gear the military can refuse to pay for your hospital bills. In the event of death they can with hold your life insurance.

I'm required to take a riding skills course once a year due to the fact that young kids come into the military get sports bikes and end up killing them selves. Its sad, I knew a 19 year old guy who had been in for about a year and a half. Got himself a bike and rode a wheelie on an over pass, lost control hit the barrier, the momentum threw him over the barrier and he fell 90 feet into a telephone poll before hitting the ground.

I wear my gear and I ensure my troops wear theirs.

Old 08-27-2008, 04:05 AM

ORIGINAL: tomp

You can drill this stuff in to anyone it still wont stop. People will always ride with out gear and drink and drive/ride.
does anyone else notice the insane numbers of bikes parked at bars. it always seems like harley gays...i mean guys. it pisses me off, how stupid to put alcohol and riding together. its like poker runs by the time its over only a handful of the people riding are sober. the cops should stop them all because its that kinda stuff that gets people hurt

Old 08-27-2008, 04:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: K_carroll03

does anyone else notice the insane numbers of bikes parked at bars. it always seems like harley gays...i mean guys. it pisses me off, how stupid to put alcohol and riding together. its like poker runs by the time its over only a handful of the people riding are sober. the cops should stop them all because its that kinda stuff that gets people hurt
Besides the gay comment (really kinda childish) I agree to a point. Stopping them all would be like pulling over every single car that left a bar. **** tactics are illegal here.

They could turn around and say that all sportbikes should be pulled over because only a handful aren't speeding and stunting.

Quick Reply: Thread of 'I Hate/Despise/Loathe...' Glory!