Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

thread got bounced

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 11:26 AM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thread got bounced

Ok...I'm not trying to rant but it seems we may have ruffled a few feathers. It seems our "epic thread" was bounced because it was apaprently worthless to some people. First of all, it was not about the bouncy girl....in fact, that what was so ironic about this whole thing. No one was offended! Pitsv,I mean no disrespect, unruly comments or feelings toward you, in factI have enjoyed the many opinions, hints, tips, views, and concerns you have shared with this forum in the past. You are an integral part of this forum, andI understand that, but I think, in this case you have taken this a bit too far. Apparently the thread wasn't entirely "worthless" as you have stated or it wouldn't have gone on for 32, thats THIRTY TWO, pages!! Who cares if its about nothing....who cares if it's just rambling...who cares if it's "worthless" talk. If it's offensive to you, or if you detest reading it.....then don't. Thats your choice before you click. Hell, the thread was posted in a section called "OFF TOPIC"! ok, enuff said. My apologies for the rant, and if anything that was said during the course of the epic thread was offensive to anyone. It was meant in harmless fun....much like most of this forum. Now, pitsv, put your little bouncy girl back up, enjoy the forum and lets all get along!

Old 02-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Default RE: thread got bounced

Preach on brother TEN!!!! Preach on!

Old 02-06-2007, 11:42 AM

yeah, the bouncy girl was kinda cool

Old 02-06-2007, 12:21 PM

I wasnt offended at all, i was amused more than anything. It was all random and it was listed as off topic...so0o0o...but really i never thought it would be that big of a deal.

Old 02-06-2007, 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: TEN

Ok...I'm not trying to rant but it seems we may have ruffled a few feathers. It seems our "epic thread" was bounced because it was apaprently worthless to some people. First of all, it was not about the bouncy girl....in fact, that what was so ironic about this whole thing. No one was offended! Pitsv,I mean no disrespect, unruly comments or feelings toward you, in factI have enjoyed the many opinions, hints, tips, views, and concerns you have shared with this forum in the past. You are an integral part of this forum, andI understand that, but I think, in this case you have taken this a bit too far. Apparently the thread wasn't entirely "worthless" as you have stated or it wouldn't have gone on for 32, thats THIRTY TWO, pages!! Who cares if its about nothing....who cares if it's just rambling...who cares if it's "worthless" talk. If it's offensive to you, or if you detest reading it.....then don't. Thats your choice before you click. Hell, the thread was posted in a section called "OFF TOPIC"! ok, enuff said. My apologies for the rant, and if anything that was said during the course of the epic thread was offensive to anyone. It was meant in harmless fun....much like most of this forum. Now, pitsv, put your little bouncy girl back up, enjoy the forum and lets all get along!
Thanks for your approval and like I said, by no means am I throwing the rule book out at everyone. It's in the best interest of the site to keep the forums clean and your PMs dirty. Granted it was in the "Off Topic" section, but that doesn't mean talk smack about girl riders, breasts, etc. That creates an uneasy atmosphere for some riders and that is why I tried avoiding. Little do most of you know, I'm one of the most sarcastic females you'll meet. [8D]

Old 02-06-2007, 02:04 PM
TEN

...soooo can we get the bouncy girl back???

Old 02-06-2007, 02:14 PM

+10000

i need somethin to look at when im bored

Old 02-06-2007, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

+10000

i need somethin to look at when im bored
+10000000000000000000000 lol

Old 02-06-2007, 03:21 PM
TEN

Wow.........a +1000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!

That's almost like a quadrouple dog dare!!!! Now you just have to bring back the bouncy girl!!!

bouncy..( o )( o )...bouncy...( o )( o )....bouncy...( o )( o ).bouncy.......( o )( o ) ....bouncy.......[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 02-06-2007, 04:42 PM

Hi Dizzie56

That girl!!!! you got the pm from... names Road Angel,

I posted you a reply earlier only to come back and found thread has been bounced

Thank you for your apology, you are a gentelman after all..... No hard feelings...Please accept a hug from the UK[sm=love.gif]

Now please start another thread going. if anyone can its you.. that last epic was world class.!!!.. thanks to everyone for the entertainment

Ride Safe

Quick Reply: thread got bounced