Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Think before you stunt

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 12:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Think before you stunt

ORIGINAL: mdfirefighter

Was is a VA state trooper? Those guys would send their own grandma to jail.

MDFF
So true. Those guy's don't kid around what so ever. SuperTroopers was so misleading.

I actually thought they had a sense of humor... I guess break dancing in front of a trooper that pulls you over for a traffic violation doesn't work. Almost landed me in jail... but it was funny and all captured on video too. I say we should all laugh at someone else's expense even if its your own. laugh it up, life is short, and don't regret a single day.

Old 11-27-2006, 12:54 PM

USA is becoming stuck up and our heads slowly retreat into our ********. I mean jail time? Just slap a huge fine, suspend his license and call it a day. Maybe even go as far as impounding or seizing the bike. Justice served. Most of the time, those ******** in power just really want money and nothing but cash to make them happy. Why not spend some good valuable court time on getting those DWI ****ers off the roads? I've seen drunk drivers with repeating offense back on the road in a few months with practically no jail time. Makes me sick

But, I also don't condone doing wheelies on public roads
+1

im sitting speechless not knowing what to say .... a year for a wheelie... f u c k i n g bull **** thats all i can say ...
+1

Old 11-27-2006, 01:00 PM

Hell yeah !! I was pulling around a line of cars on a four lane heavy on the gas which leads to what ...... yep power wheelie and a cop saw me !! Careless and recless!! I'll get it dropped but man they have an itchy ticket finger with those wheelies !! [:'(]

Old 11-27-2006, 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: mdfirefighter

Was is a VA state trooper? Those guys would send their own grandma to jail.

MDFF
My friend who was in the army was going to join the state troopers here in VA. He told me they run it like the military and they take their job way to seriously.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:22 PM

yeah, the trooper that pulled me and a few buddies over said he rides a busa... Don't think I would want to ride with a state trooper... I mean, they are joy killers at every turn. Its hard to make them blush...

Old 11-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Retired Administrator

All state police act like military... but no, it wasn't a state boy. Virginia Beach police. Va Beach is trying to be the most "family friendly" beach in the world so they overdue anything. If you ever go to the beach, don't screw up looking for a parking spot at night. The beach is a "no crusing" area and if you make more than two passes... ticket. Look at the signs on the utility poles... you'll see something like !@#$ inside the red circle with the line through it... means you'll get a ticket for foul language, foul is at the officers discretion. It's a commonwealth, not a state so they make up their own rules and at times I don't think they've read the constitution.

How can they justify 1 year when you can get multiple DUIs and still drive to work and so on.

Didn't mean to start a riot, I'm not a bull****ter... think I have a good rep here, so I was just giving you guys a warning incase for some really stupid reason you decided to take a holiday in Va Beach. I couldn't count the times I had some ***** yelling at me for sitting at a red light talking to my wife on the back of the bike... we have to have our visors down. Little **** like that is what's getting out of hand... thank god I'm not there anymore... back in the land of Ohio.

Old 11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats way overdoing it. +1 on the visor thing, although they dont do it down here id pop an artery if they gave me **** like that here.

Old 11-27-2006, 07:32 PM

Meh, words is but a mer air pressure difference that our ears interpret... "I'm not cussing officer, I'm just passing gas"

Old 11-28-2006, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: JBaz

Meh, words is but a mer air pressure difference that our ears interpret... "I'm not cussing officer, I'm just passing gas"
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Not knocking any police if your reading but you guyz need to get your insecurities worked out before you show up for work!!! fines for cussing.....and cruising!! [sm=boosign.gif]

Old 11-28-2006, 12:27 PM

FTP!!!!!!!!!!!

That is way overboard for a wheelie. One year for one wheel is BS!!!!!!!!

He shoulda ran. REmind me never to go to virginia

Quick Reply: Think before you stunt