Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things are going down hill

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: things are going down hill

i know times are tough guys, but just remember, regardless of who gets elected in the coming months, it probably will result in a stimulated economy and things will get better quickly.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:03 AM

**** is going bad everywhere. i work in the construction industry in florida...prolly THE worst place you can work in this industry cause of the housing crisis. we arent makin nearly as much money as we have been in the past couple of years, but we are getting by. im makin just enough to cover my bills and amworkin on cutting as much spending as i can so i can get these credit cards and this bike payment gone within a couple of years. my health insurance is at $98.00 a fackin week homie, and im bettin it will go up next year, again.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:00 PM

I am in Southern California, the housing market here is in shambles and a direct reflection on the automotive industry. It is near impossible to sell a $50-80k Cadillac(for any profit at least). Luckily I am near Newport Beach and the people around here have money, but even they are afraid to spend it right now. The nice thing about this is that it cannot get too much worse, and it will get better.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:07 PM

I understand how you feel Jay, same thing happening to most of us... but that has been our eight year economy so far...[&:]

Old 09-19-2008, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56
my health insurance is at $98.00 a fackin week
Id be using that health insurance for all its got. Doctors appointment every other week, blood tests at each appointment to check for STDs, cancer, hepitis, cholesterol levels.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

ORIGINAL: dizzie56
my health insurance is at $98.00 a fackin week
Id be using that health insurance for all its got. Doctors appointment every other week, blood tests at each appointment to check for STDs, cancer, hepitis, cholesterol levels.
yeah, i would to if on top of the $98 a week i didnt have a $35 copay and they didnt try and hose me on all the meds that i get...fackin beetches mein.

hell, when i was goin to the chrypractor after i looped my bike i was payin somethin like $105 a week. at that, what the hell is the point of the insurance or me even going?

Old 09-19-2008, 01:19 PM

id sit around a bitch some more but i have to try and scrape up some money to pay my $305 electric bill this month. its all good tho, next month my broke *** is goin on budget billing which is where they take like an average for the past year. gonna drop it by like a hundo or so

Old 09-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my co. layed off 3 more people today. hell, this years christmas party the whole co. should be able to carpool in one vehical...........

Old 09-20-2008, 04:23 AM

^^ lol.

Just be glad you're in that car man.

Hasn't really hit me yet i guess..Business picked up at the sawmill over the summer..But once the snow starts i might be out of one job. But im smart and work a few days at wal-mart to. Where i can go to full time. and this wal mart is always trying to hire people. So i will ALWAYS have a job.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:52 PM

You all could always join the military. My Wife and I have been doing this over 11 years. The economy hasnt affected us at all yet. We own a home, a nice one.

Free health/dental care.
100% tuition assistance, plus the GI Bill.
Job Security
Job Security
Job Security
Broaden your horizon

By no means am I a recruiter, but I can say this was one of the best decisions I have ever made, and it shows. I have titles on all my vehicles(my bike, wifes bike, 02 montero sport on 20s, and 06 chrysler 300 on 22s. Not trying to brag at all, just informing you that you do have options. I remember what it feels like living check to check. I havent done that in years. Something to consider. The only downfall is deploying to support to war on terror(which we all owe to the good oleUS of A). If any of you need real information, instead of that BS that comes on the commercial, hit me up.

Quick Reply: things are going down hill