Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things that bug you

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: things that bug you

ORIGINAL: drakito

Cagers that think they canrace you in their ford exploder, and win. Lol stupid ho, next time you ride my butt like that expect some ball bearings.

Illegal immigrants who refuse to learn English, and or hate on the USA. Why the hell are you here anyway? And why do we need to be bilingual for a bunch of people who refuse to learn? When I move to mexico I will learn spanish. it's that simple.
Think what Mexico would do if we all went there and threw a fit about how nobody wants us here, the language is too hard to learn, how come my kids can't have government assictance, You need to help us in english not just spanish, etc, etc, etc.

+100000000 to the systems that cost anywhere from double to 10 times the amount of the vehicle. Good god I get sick of putting it in your beater cars.

Frat boys/popped collars/wigers.

Ignorance is not bliss, learn for pete's sake.

I too could go on
and on
and on....
there is one thing that all immigrants will do and that is learn english. say the immigrants dont no a word if english, but there kids will. and there kids will know even more till they dont know there own language anymore and only know ensligh. i see it all the time. i am mexican. my family is going thrown it and i see it everywhere.
so refuse all they want they will know it over time.

back on topic

i hate this really bad.
when i am riding at the dam speed limit and ther is a car behind me and he pulls out and passes me and goes back to my lane. i go wtf i am at the speed limit not like 10 under. i can esaly pass you as way fast but i am not. bitch...

Old 05-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: things that bug you

ORIGINAL: zerochickenstrips

- Drivers who think that just b/c I'm on a bike that I must ride 40 mph over the speed limit so they tailgate me thinking that I'm going to lead them to a traffic-free nirvana by cutting through cars like I'm some kind of blocker.

LOL soooooo true!!!!....man I've noticed that they think that we have like game genie plugged into our bike and its set on speed and your instantly warped to talladega where your allowed to speed..

- Getting the wheelie symbol from folks while doing 80 or from pedestrians in the middle ofatraffic-choked city. I tell you what - you cross the busy street on your hands and then we'll talk.

LOL i hate when people are egging you on for wheelies and you look back and theres a cop 2 cars back.