Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things that bug you

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 03:07 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: things that bug you

Cagers that think they canrace you in their ford exploder, and win. Lol stupid ho, next time you ride my butt like that expect some ball bearings.

Illegal immigrants who refuse to learn English, and or hate on the USA. Why the hell are you here anyway? And why do we need to be bilingual for a bunch of people who refuse to learn? When I move to mexico I will learn spanish. it's that simple.
Think what Mexico would do if we all went there and threw a fit about how nobody wants us here, the language is too hard to learn, how come my kids can't have government assictance, You need to help us in english not just spanish, etc, etc, etc.

+100000000 to the systems that cost anywhere from double to 10 times the amount of the vehicle. Good god I get sick of putting it in your beater cars.

Frat boys/popped collars/wigers.

Ignorance is not bliss, learn for pete's sake.

I too could go on
and on
and on....

Old 05-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. Fart cans and spoilerson economy cars (Metro, Echo, Neonetc). I thinka lawnmower could sound better.
2. Folks who change lanes, then look...
3. ...while on the cell phone...
4. ...whileputting makeup on...
5. Can we seriously have people go through a fooking "How to merge" test like every couple years or something? For some reason it seems like the last second they finally snap back into reality and realize that they're entering the freeway, and now it's my responsibility to slow down, change lanes etcand let em in because they're somewhere in la-la land. Then we get back up to normal speed, andthey cut you off and get mad at you because somehow it's all your fault because you interrupted their path blah blah blah.
6. Folks who buy $60,000 trucks, and spend another $20,000 to put a nice lift on em and some mickeys, undercarriage slides, possy rear ends etc--then very rarely take it off of the pavement because it might scratch the paint, rough up the crome or chunk the knobbies.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:18 PM

1. When Harleys are "hogging" up the lanes on a nice canyon road.
2. People who hype themselves up and then when rubber meets the road, they come up with some lame *** excuse on why they could not ride as good as they were saying.
3. People who do not wave
4. Not being yourself
5. Liars that lie so much they believe themselves
6. People who randomally spit out bull**** facts and when ask to prove it. THEY CAN'T!!!!
7. Radio stations that play the same song over and over.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:43 PM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

+1 trillion on that second comment, youll find on this site alot of ppl are on the same page, and some arent, i think its because we have young guys like myself, and maybe u and a few others, and then older guys. im pretty sure the age difference has a lot to do with it, IMO were basically, young, wild and stupid, and theyve been there, outgrown it, and learned from mistakes, i think that sums it up.
sounds fair to me. thats prob true.

somethings else that bugs me- when you are at work, and somebody comes in right when you are about to close!

Old 05-21-2007, 11:54 PM

Pressing 1 for english, if I am looking at a bill that is printed in english it is pretty damned obvious that I understand english

Public restrooms

and birthday cake (just think about it)

Old 05-22-2007, 12:59 AM

- People who bring their bike/ATV into the shop and tell me what's wrong with it
- People who say what I said is wrong with their bike/ATV is not what is wrong with it
- People who go 30-45 mph on the merge lane until the last second
- People who leave the merge lane 200 feet early and then speed up so you can't get onto the highway
- People who think that because I'm a motorcycle mechanic that I must not be educated. I went to college, I have a bachelor's degree. I do what I do because I love going to work everyday. Let's see you figure out why a CBR 600 is sputtering at 4K rpms but runs fine the rest of the time and then still know how to fix every other bike/ATV/Watercraft/generatorfrom every other manufacturer out there (there's a bunch.)
- "Loud pipes save lives" - the hell they do.
- Huge touring bikesat Deal's Gap, unless said touring bike can actually navigate theroad w/out doing three point turns at each curve.
- Needing brake pads and tires at the same time
- Smokers in cars in front of me so I can still smell the smoke, even when moving
- Smokers who throw cigarette butts out the window
- Smokers who dump their ashtrays on the street at stop signs. They're made so you can empty them out at your house, as a convenience; not so you can just consolidate your litter!
- Tobacco chewers who empty their spit cups at stop signs. Thanks, *******. Now I gotta drag the bottom of my shoes for a few hundred feet 'til they're not slippery and nasty anymore.
- People who bring in 15 year old ATV w/ mud encrusted everywhere and oil leaking from places there shouldn't even be oil and then complaining when we tell them what's wrong with it - "No way! I take care of my stuff!"
- Tire slime or any other flat tire fixer. Have you ever changed a tire after that stuff was installed??
- Drivers who think that just b/c I'm on a bike that I must ride 40 mph over the speed limit so they tailgate me thinking that I'm going to lead them to a traffic-free nirvana by cutting through cars like I'm some kind of blocker.
- Getting the wheelie symbol from folks while doing 80 or from pedestrians in the middle ofatraffic-choked city. I tell you what - you cross the busy street on your hands and then we'll talk.
- The paint they use for the lines in the street. Why are they so frikkin slick? Can't they add some kind of gripping agent into the paint so it doesn't act like an oil slick when my back tire hits it when turning onto a road???
- Weather that's cold in the morning going into work and then sweltering on the way home.
-This video which shows how ignorant Americans are (listen to the dip**** when the cameraman uses the word "Indigenous") - CAUTION: foul language

That's about it for now.
-

Old 05-22-2007, 01:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: zerochickenstrips

-This video which shows how ignorant Americans are (listen to the dip**** when the cameraman uses the word "Indigenous") - CAUTION: foul language

-
****ing ignorant *** people...this pissed me off so much (im 100% hispanic)

Old 05-22-2007, 01:34 AM

cant believe there are still ****in idiots like that still living here...

Old 05-22-2007, 02:18 AM

i hate people who win mad money in poker games and go on to be world series champs......

just kiddin ceas.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:18 PM

People who are offended easily.

People who are depressed alll the time for no reason ( I guess I'll just never understand it)

People who come and let me explain **** for an hour to them show them how it works OPEN a ****in sealed product to have them say "thanks, but I thinkI can get it cheaper on the net"

People who want me to open **** up and show it to them, and then dont want to buy the one I opened.

People who cant figure out how to use **** so they ****in return it.

People who use **** for 20-25 days AND ****in return it saying they couldnt get it to work. **** YOU.

People that bitch at you like it's your fault when it was there dumb *** that broke / ****ed up / ruined something.

People that come in to my store and want me to fix **** for free ALL THE ****IN TIME.

People thatcome in to mystore and want me to SET UP **** ALL THE ****IN TIME.
wahhh, hook up my bluetooth headset, set up my phone as a modem, how do I do this blah blah blah if It was my job I'd be makin fat money.. like this ****in Geek Squad guys charging 160$ to set up a router.

Workin this ****ty job for no money, cant wait until I go back to school in AUG.

When I get off probation and I'm all outta trouble. Have no more debt to the GOVT and I get ****ed again drivin on a suspended license AFTER my probation is over but BEFORE I go to the DMV to actually re-instate the license. Yes I know it was my fault.. still blows ***. More expensive and WORSE charge than the charge that got my license suspended. YAY.

Bosses that dont do **** except sit on their *** in the backroom on the computer reading about video games and doing yahoo answers. Makes you ****in do everything. Also STEALS YOUR ****IN SALES. a 30$ spiffed sale might I add :9

When I tell people we dont have something and they just stand there... and dont believe me.. or want me to get a **** 2$ item shipped to the store. Which I do..

People that HATE other people for no reason. (people above annoy me, but I dont hate them)

Racists.

People that give me **** because i dont believe in god.

People who bring religion/god in to discussions that really have nothing to do with religion.

People who give me **** for being a vegetarian like it somehow effects them.

People THAT ARE vegetarians who give people who eat meat **** for eating meat.

People who dont give a **** about other people, especially those in need. ESPECIALLY those in need in other countries.. with the whole "**** em, they arent me" attitude.

If you cant tell.. im at work.. 8:30AM to 7:45PM

Lifes all good though... I aint Stressing

Quick Reply: things that bug you