Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things that bug you

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: things that bug you

In no particular order....

Oprah
Dr. Phil
Anyone who motions me for a wheelie
Group Rides...there's always a tard in the mix somewhere...sometimes it's me!
Non-courteous people
Rude people
Dance club boners
Dance club bimbos
Women sports casters that don't know what they're talking about
Katie Couric (she probably dots her "i's" with hearts or smileys)
Al Gore
Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson
Extreme liberals
Anti-gun people
Rosie O'donnel
The one guy who decides to ride in my space, behind and in my blind spot
speaking of "myspace", that too
When some A-hole steals my copy of sportrider out of the mail somewhere along the way
When people use the terms "sick", "owned" or "stunna" - it's usually a pot marked 16-20 year old kid
The Hardley Abelson rider in front of mew/ 400 lb hog on back doing 15 under the speed limit
The above said 16-20 year old giving advice on anything
People who actually returned their 2006 Yami R6 because of the tach fiasco
People who ride like A-holes on public roads - it's not a race, I'll get their in one piece, thanks
People who have all possible mods for coolness, but don't/can't do any maintenance themselves
Any A-hole whoasks why I'm wearing full leather
Whensomeonein a cagetries to race or throws me a rev...like you have a F'ing chance
The HD rider who tries to out accelerate me while I'm passing...good luck with that

That's all I got at the moment

Old 05-20-2007, 10:19 AM

hehe

Old 05-20-2007, 10:34 AM

u guyz hate to0 my much. how the hell can u hate rain. its WATER falling from the sky. i love rain. i am ganna change it to things i love

NASCAR....................... hahah u guys have not said nascar so that means u dont hate it. that means its one step closer to converting u into nascar lovers.

end or story.............................ahhahaha

i love u rain. will u have my babies???

Old 05-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Banned

will u have my babies???
Send me a picture.

People who have all possible mods for coolness, but don't/can't do any maintenance themselves
Amen

Old 05-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mmmmmm yall knew it was comin...

People on cell phones-die, all of you.

Really fat people that order a diet coke with their burger and fries- youre not foolin anyone tubbs.

Girls that you know like you that flake out on plans to hang out / dont return calls- bitch im not gonna chase you forever, get over yourself, get in my bed, go home.

Fat girls that dont know theyre fat- Is that a mini-skirt or a shower curtain? and one false slip in those high heels and you may strike oil, tread with caution.

Rich white kids who think theyre poor, ghetto and black for some reason.

Cats-pointless, worst pet ever.

Little dogs who bark incessantly- let me catch you alone in the hall tucker, im putting your furry *** in the microwave.

Girls who make out, but dont **** because they "just me you"- i know we just met, but i feel there is a connection, no its not the beer talkin , i really think we could have somethign great (yea right), yes ill call you (probably not).

Girls who make out, but dont take it further because "im not a ****"- yes you are.

Self-told storys of glory that guys tell all the time at parties- keep talkin dude, im tryin to whisper in your girlfriends ear so shell leave with me, she knows youre full of ****, so does everyone else here.

Swole guys who try to wrestle skinny guys at parties (my roommate godbless that fool).

Sensitive guys who have heart to heart talks with girls towards the end of parties, tell their life stories, and expect them to like them- gayyyyyyyyyyyy

Sensitive guys who talk **** about "jerks" to girls at parties- shes leaving with me anyway, why waste your time?

Collar poppers/ frat boys- a dieing breed it seems like around here, thats a good thing too, ****.

People who tell me stories of their cousins 120mph wheelies.

People who say **** like "you dont know how crazy i am" "im one crazy sob" or anything like that to build themself up- die.

Flat beer.

People who play the victim- been there myself, if i can change anyone can, its pretty simple-stop being a *****.

Girls who play hard to get- once again dumbass, im not gonna chase you, if i invite you to dinner first, rather than just a party, it doesnt mean i cant invite someone else.

Girls who **** way to soon and then ask "what are we", or girls who ask "what are we" beforehand, or at any point and time- when i decide ill tell ya, till them shut up.

gay people.

mexicans who dont speak a lick of english- i dont mind you being here, but i dont speak that jibberish.

Friends who have girlfriends and try and get you suckered in too- last year you were the wildest kid i knew, now your idea of fun on a friday night is sitting with yourgirlfriend and cockblocking me by talking to my lady friend for several hours while i think of quick ways i could kill myself just to end the bordem.

Taking a MEAN dump only to find the toilet paper supply is dwindling- FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

babies.

myspace.

people who talk about myspace all the time or spend hours on it.

older men who tell stories about how wild they were- now i dont mind hearing you reminesce on some crazy ****, but if youre a 40 year old cabbie or dominoes employee and youre still looking to buy a dime bag for the night, kill yourself.

Liberals.

girls who hairy beavers.

over dramatic people.

the kid named murray who put my helmet on friday night trying to be funny- do that again i will ****ing wreck you dude, you got fat anyway.

cliches.

people who are shady.

guys who make friends with a girl, then chase them, serve them, and hope for sex.

Oprah and Rosie O- hey that big O isnt just a fluke, fatt bitches.

celebs who voice their opinion like anyone gives a ****.

^^people who DO give a ****.

people on this forum who post about starting on a 1000.

people on this forum who just bought a brand new bike and post abo

Old 05-20-2007, 02:32 PM
VP

uhhh...^^^^damn... that's a freakin rant right there...

so far I've laughed my *** off at most of these posts.... we really live in a fuct up world!

Old 05-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya but im a good mood, hold up i got one more vp

saturday nights when you call your date, make plans, have them flake out, find different slutz, have those two slutz get in a fight because **** 1 wants to make ramen noodles and cant find a pot. then being told "dont **** her shes dirty" (probably a lie) only to have the same kid who said that kick everyone out when the ***** fight and telling HER she can stay the night, then having to take one for the team, getting TANKED to go thru with it, and ending up getting shut down during taking one for the team.

Old 05-20-2007, 05:49 PM

people who have never been on a motorcycle, who tell you "you're going to kill yourself" because she knew one friend who died riding on the back of a motorcycle. i knew plenty of people who died in car crashes, but i dont say "oh you're going to die tonight!" every time you buckle in to your accord.

girls who lead you on, let you take them out, make out, for weeks. and when it comes down to time to **** they feel like that's a good time to let you know that they have a boyfriend.

people who tell me they had a 900f4i, or a hayabusa 600.

fat chicks dressed like huge distorted funhouse mirror versions of their hot preppy friends

ugly desperate ***** trying to subtly catch my attention at the club by grabbing me, or grinding their crusty asses on me. nah... not happening

people who dig through their pockets for what seems like a half an hour to come up with the $5 cover charge

when there has to be a sign made to tell you NOT to pop your collar. oh, but you do it anyway when you think no one is watching, cool guy, lol

girls and guys who cannot follow the "momma" rule of dress: If your momma wouldn't let you leave the house dressed like that, or if dressing that way would cause your momma to say "I'm really disappointed in you/ we need to talk when you get home", you are in violation of above rule. Of course, if your momma wasn't out turning $1 tricks for $5 rocks, you would already know this

anoyne who has ever seriously said "do you have any idea who i am??" 1) yes, you're a douchebag 2) you're too arrogant for your own good 3) no, no we don't know who you are

16 or 17 year old girls who claim to love "clubbin" first off you arent old enough to get in anywhere other than the shady slimy trash bars where people get stabbed in coke deals gone awry, second, i like going to a club because i dont like young chicks and im supposed to be guaranteed that everyone in there is 18+ or 21+. sneaking out of your mommy's house and using your sister's id doesnt make you grown up

people's bratty unbehaved adhd kids

Old 05-20-2007, 06:01 PM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

Girls who **** way to soon and then ask "what are we", or girls who ask "what are we" beforehand, or at any point and time- when i decide ill tell ya, till them shut up.
i hate that ****. what are we? naked... and now that you asked, we're also awkward. please leave now. lmao

Old 05-20-2007, 10:56 PM

i will also add

cd's that skip
girls that have to bring their fat/ugly/weird/creepy/bitch friend with them everyone b/c they dont want to be mean and tell them they cant hangout tonight... fukin 3rd wheels suck!
sun burns and then getting slapped on the back.
rug burns
arm pump
when my jaw pops
alarm clocks!

Quick Reply: things that bug you