Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things that bug you

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: things that bug you

TeleF*CKINmarketers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 8:00 pm every night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:@][:@][:@]

Old 05-19-2007, 12:47 PM

o midget ****
o people who drive who should have never passed the test
o vespas
o guys who ride in shorts, t-shirts, and sandals (they make the rest of us look bad)
o +1 on fat people. Lets face it you have to work hard to get fat, you dont just wake up and all of a sudden you have gained 50 lbs
o muffin tops (if you dont know its girls who wear too tight of pants and the result is the flap that comes over the pants looking like a muffin top)
o poorly designed parking lots
o people who tell you their computers are 'dumb' when its their stupid *** who downloaded all the **** spam
o powerstand products
o the high school by my house
o pepsi
o people who say "this tastes like s**t, try a bite." You just got done telling me it tastes like crap and you want me to eat it?
o vendors who seem like they will be good and they turn out to be turds

I have tons more but will spare everyone the agony

Old 05-19-2007, 12:53 PM

- poeple that live in america and cant talk ENGLISH
- people that ask too many questions
- stupid people
- people that let their kids do whatever they want
- cars that tailgate me in my truck and think I will speed up (just makes me go slower till they back off)
- people that tailgate me on my bike
- squids that think stunting on public streets is cool, and then complainging about getting a ticket
- squids
- little kids that want me to do a wheelie...and an old due and his family wanting me to do a wheelie on I-75 at 4pm downtown Cincinnati....
- people that are too old to drive
- teenage drivers
- people that pay more for their car then their house
- people that buy a $1k car and put a $5k system in it???
- parking garages
- pot holes
- people that are way to into themselves...espically guys...
- theives
....many many more...espically job related..I work at a helpdesk for a DSL provider....many many idiots calling in and its always my fault they cant find the address bar...

Old 05-19-2007, 01:40 PM

-tailgaters
-generally careless driver
-the kids that cruise in front of the mall here pingin the rev limiter at 25mph. Of course shorts/tshirt on.
-rain

Old 05-19-2007, 02:06 PM

- rain and snow
- people that hate on all fat people and say they're all lazy.
- fat people that actually are lazy and whine about being fat and do nothing to help themselves.
- elitists
- people that think since Im a mechanical engineer I can fix anything with a motor. I probably could, but if I felt like working on simple crap like that I would have skipped college and become a mechanic.
- liars
- motorcycle salesmen that tell me I should put a downpayment on a bike I just started looking into because it will be sold fast. Then I come back like two months later and its still there collecting dust.
- needing to rely on a car for when it rains or snows.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

-people who dont truly understand the purpose of a merging lane
-when its nothing but sunshine and warm weather during the week and nothing but cold, clouds, and rain on the weekends
-tailgaters
-people who cant see the big red octagon that says stop on it
-people who run red lights
-people who dont understand who has the right of way at a 4way stop
-gravel/sand
-gas prices
-tomatoes (they are in every damn thing! do away w/'em lol)
-rain
-rain
-rain
-rain

Old 05-19-2007, 04:01 PM

- one uppers definately
- insecure people
- people who don't want to help themselves but complain about life screwing them
- working too much
- terrible drivers
- jealous people who blame others for their shortcomings
- tough guys who outweigh me by 100 + lbs and tell others they'll kick my @ss for things I didn't do, well Idare you to run up on me it'll be the last time
- not having enough time to do things I like
- not speaking english but living in America

Old 05-19-2007, 04:02 PM

-scooters
-tailgaters
-people who drive while talking on the cell phone
-old people
-lil kids
-middle agedassholes that still think im a kid that dont know nothin bout nothin (im from the south)
-girls that say they are sick of playin games but end up playin them cause they are full of ****e
-caller id...i believe its the worst invention ever made
-the fat lady in my office that chews wit her mouth open and breathes out of some sort of cavity loud as hell at the same time
-babies....yes babies
-grown men that cry
-my bike not working....again
-working on saturdays by myself...but also in general
-bosses that like to get on ur case bout just the lil slightest thing just cause they have nothin better to do
-the girl in my office that is always freakin happy...nobody is always happy so quit tryin to fool everybody

Old 05-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

my brother when he tries to drink my last beer.

my fiance when she keeps buggin me to do something , that i already said i would take care of.

scrappers, donks, boxes and bubbles they are all just pos cars with sound systems that need dyno mat and huge rims that cost more then the car. and the people always drive them fawkin stupid !

people that feel like they must make **** up or people that over exagerate "there were like 500 cops!"

dumbass girls who give you the cold shoulder untill they see the helmet then its oh my god you have a bike you shoud take me for a ride !

i hate all ignorant people. i dont care what color or religion, martial group, sex status, disaility. if youre ignorant you annoy me

*to be continued later*

Old 05-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

tailgaters

people who pul up next to me @ a stop light and ask if my bike is fast . or they tell me i shouldnt be wasting my time with a pos wind up toy and get a real bike

HD with their loud *** pipes that never get pulled over

i hate people with money who never do anything good with it.

why is it always the people who have little or nothing that are the 1st willing to give it up to help someone else.

i hate hospitals and the dumb doctors who think they know everything then after all teh testing they say .... " i have no idea why you are sick and almost died....... but you can home now"

i hate hardware stores like home depot when you go in and ask the people where this would be , they look @ you like you walked into a sandwhich shop and ordered a pastrami and cottage chesse on bananna bread .

i hate bosses who that when you are due for a raise they push that **** off untill the end so that when its time for your next raise they say "oh we just gave you one!"

Quick Reply: things that bug you