Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

And they say they dont.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: And they say they dont.....

"Chit is going down"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=7188396

Old 01-13-2008, 02:15 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

White people are unanimated zombies
+1, I hate being white. It sucks going to jail and being the only unanimated zombie there. Everyone else is so full of emotion and so busy discussing relevent topics that I just sit there being introspective. I disgust me.
Exactly. There's nothing superior about pimples and introspection at all. It's a farce, fomented by a race of wet-noodled cross huggers.

I was, with great regret, born and schooled in a place famous for unapologetic bigotry and blind obedience. Diversity? God, no.

The most important characteristic in wide, white practice is to pretend that nothing bad happens...because after all, heaven awaits the diligently unanimated...

...get out of line and it's brimstone curtains for you, dissenter...nevermind that We've lied to you your whole life--just be quiet, turn inward, and fall in with the others...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:58 PM

My Wife claims they still dont it was a sound effect........ lol I know for a fact she does lol

Old 01-13-2008, 04:24 PM

HUMMMMMMMMM I do not think we need to get this can opened

Old 01-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

"Chit is going down"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=7188396
I assume that is related to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWraubDyqaA

Old 01-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned

white practice is to pretend that nothing bad happens
Completely untrue. Just the other day when I was drinking champagne on my yacht, the golf course called and told me the greens were being redone and that play could be a little slow. You could imagine the horror when I found out that the heli-pad was also being resurfaced that same dayand that I would have to travel by motorcar to the club. Luckily the Rolls was freshly waxed and ready to transport me to my destination.

Contrary to popular belief, we don't 'pretend' nothing bad happens, we just make alternate plans...instead of golf, I played polo and all was well.

But Spirit, I do notapoligize for being white, I hate not being able to complain about things besides not having a mother of pearl spoon to eat my caviar with and what to do with all the money everyone gives me for being of european ancestry.

Either way, we both look the same with our helmets on and our visor down, right? We both love being on two wheels on a summer day with no traffic to get in our way. That should be enough to keep this little pissing contest friendly, right?

Old 01-13-2008, 04:58 PM

my helmet is white[sm=lol.gif]

how did this thread go this way?

I thought this was about girls farting?

Old 01-13-2008, 06:01 PM

I highly doubt we look the same. I'm as pale as a Scottish Highlander--complete with the rare ability to spot-tan. You are no doubt of ruddy complexion, leathered by the Florida sun, and could easily pass as Greek next to me--even with a blue iridium visor.

This isn't about the comparison of race. That would be pointless. Matt and Trey have already covered those vagaries superbly...and without bias.

No, this is just a steam vent--an escape for pressurized whiteness that makes me physically ill sometimes. Last evening I discovered an incontrovertible truth about the whitest of white clubs--of which I had been born and raised into--proving, literally by DNA evidence, that the whole system of belief is false.

False, and yet proselytized as true by a select few who have gone on record saying: 'blacks, Hindus, and others, were born as they are--at a disadvantage to us--because of a failing or lack of valiance with God in the pre-mortal life'.

Despite my upbringing, I was never active in the faith due to the nagging suspicion that something was royally ****ed...and, well, it was.

BTW, you should fire your personal assistant for failing to inform you of the slightest change that may interrupt such a carefully laid out routine. Jesus, there's no good help these days...

Old 01-13-2008, 06:08 PM

I still would like to think that girls dont fart.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Banned

you should fire your personal assistant for failing to inform you of the slightest change that may interrupt such a carefully laid out routine
I concur. Have a good evening, but please lighten up, life is short.

Quick Reply: And they say they dont.....