Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

They put the thing on their head

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 02:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default .

Last edited by meggers; 04-25-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

Huh?

Old 12-03-2009, 01:01 PM

Everybody acts like I'm crazy or something.. what's up with that.

You know what I'm talkin about.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:03 PM

Crappy helmet is better than no helmet imo...

No bugs in teeth. Scuffed fiberglass over cracked foam is still tougher than your scalp when meeting concrete/asphalt.

Seems like a win to me. Damn those squids with their dedication to protective gear.... wait...

You really hate helmets, eh?

p.s. Not tryin to bust your chops for the most part... just seems from your posts that you've got a strong stance against helmets. I can understand choosing not to wear a helmet to an extent, but I can't make any sense of actually advocating not wearing a lid....

Last edited by chuckbear; 12-03-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

Nope, no idea what you're talking about. NGA? National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, National Gallery of Art, National Glass Association...

Old 12-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up my NGA?

Threads like this scare me. Anti-helmet folks tend to dwindle rapidly in numbers if you know what I'm saying. Karma and Irony and all.

Last edited by JHouse; 12-03-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:20 PM

How is it karma?? I didn't do harm or wish harm to anyone..

Old 12-03-2009, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by chuckbear
Crappy helmet is better than no helmet imo...

No bugs in teeth. Scuffed fiberglass over cracked foam is still tougher than your scalp when meeting concrete/asphalt.

Seems like a win to me. Damn those squids with their dedication to protective gear.... wait...

You really hate helmets, eh?

p.s. Not tryin to bust your chops for the most part... just seems from your posts that you've got a strong stance against helmets. I can understand choosing not to wear a helmet to an extent, but I can't make any sense of actually advocating not wearing a lid....
I not anti.. I wouldn't want a law in my state and I don't want to wear one, but I don't care if other people do. I wish my bf would. I'm definitely not advocating not to. I just don't understand when people drop them n keep wearin em n stuff. If you're gonna, do it, do it right. Maybe nobody ever told em.

The matter with gear around these parts.. most people don't wear it, with few exceptions. There are some very talented stunters, they wear it. There are some not-so-talented stunters that probably should stay far away from a motorcycle, glad they have the sense to wear it. There are people that wear it only when it's cold. And there are people that ride around without insurance, permits, endorsements, etc... that think wearing it will keep them from getting pulled over....

But yeah, I encourage anyone that wants to.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Incognito
Nope, no idea what you're talking about. NGA? National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, National Gallery of Art, National Glass Association...
haha :-)

Old 12-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey chicky..peeeps around here mostly frown on ridin without gear. Feel free to do so , but alot flack will come your way as this site really advocates safe riding... besides i think someone wood miss you dearly if you were forced to take the dirt nap cause of a lack of gear! peece

Quick Reply: They put the thing on their head