Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

There is no justice for this

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah.. thats why i love living in a Smaller City (its starting to get big with the new "Expand into the Hillside" campaign going on).. Not too many nut jobs around here... We have 1 but hes a nice crazy guy. (I think he did 1 too many drugs.. He thinks hes a Knight, He calls himself the Concord Knight, and he cleans up the city, And every 100 Feet he takes a Knee, bows his head, takes a minute... And continues on his way.. Crazy.. But nice.. hahaha!)

But i do agree.. This guy does have to get the $#!+ beat out of him... And then Thrown in a Prison with people who are already doing a life sentence.. And let them take care of him... Im sure they will know what to do!

Old 07-14-2011, 10:32 PM

I remember growing up, me and my brother could go outside and run the neighborhood with friends. Even at 8 years old. Now with my 7 yr old girl and 4 yr old son, I get scared with them in the front yard without me sitting outside with them. Times have changed.....

Old 07-15-2011, 05:05 AM

Yeah my mistake I was thinking of the population of the entire state haha, 8 million is spot on. Still a lot of wack jobs though.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by cnicosiaF4i
you know his fellow inmates will tear him apart. Odds are majority of those criminals won't stand for such a cowardly, sick act towards a child.
I have heard this part before. Most hardened, psychotic man killers won't tolerate child abuse, rape, murder etc. This guy will meet the wrong end of several shanks.

Oh, IBTL!

Old 07-15-2011, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by amRRussel
I have heard this part before. Most hardened, psychotic man killers won't tolerate child abuse, rape, murder etc. This guy will meet the wrong end of several shanks.

Oh, IBTL!

Street justice sounds good BUT! they usually house rapist/child molesters in a separate housing unit. They usually dont get put with general population for that exact purpose. They wouldnt last in genpop.

If it were up to me, anybody who messes with a child or rapes children should face the death penalty period.

Edit: Should receive the death penalty.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txsmainevent
I remember growing up, me and my brother could go outside and run the neighborhood with friends. Even at 8 years old. Now with my 7 yr old girl and 4 yr old son, I get scared with them in the front yard without me sitting outside with them. Times have changed.....
I think that's mostly a perception caused by the increase in information (the internet, news networks, etc.) Statistically, crime is lower than it's been in about 40 years. Much lower, in fact, than the 80's and 90's when I grew up. A lot depends on that state you live in, though.

Still a sad story.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by vegas_rebel
I think that's mostly a perception caused by the increase in information (the internet, news networks, etc.) Statistically, crime is lower than it's been in about 40 years. Much lower, in fact, than the 80's and 90's when I grew up. A lot depends on that state you live in, though.

Still a sad story.
Yeah that makes sense, everything seems worse when you hear about more of the negative from the news but I feel like the pedofiles and brutal murders of woman and children didn't happen as often way back when. I could be completely wrong but crimes of olden days seemed less violent other than what the mob did. But that was too each other for the most part. Now you've got gang hits where they're killing basically anyone for any number of reasons, and there's pedofiles on every street corner. I think the death penalty for anything to do with messing with a child is more than appropriate and if not that then castration like they used to do way back when.